Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 9th, 2014
Junior Puppy

pauliero is infamous around these parts
Default so gross i walked out

went to 123 on garvey in el monte last week, based on some good reviews here.
a charming young receptionist took my money and led me inside. pointed to a room.
I did not enter the room since i had to pee first. Just ahead of me a older gall entered the restroom with a bucket full of dirty towels. Waiting for my turn, I heard the sink run for about 1/2 min. then the lady came back out with 3 folded wet towels in a wood basket.
I did my deed in the bathroom and noticed 2 empty buckets standing in corner.
Bad sign.
Going to the room i was assigned to, i was quite shocked. you guys talk about dirty linens. try NO LINENS/SHEET on table. a bare old massage mattress stained and gross with a paper rolled over the middle. That paper only covered the center. so my shoulders arms etc would have touched that mattress. Still thinking with my small head i was looking around for clean towels to make my own bed.
I could not find any, but spotted that same wooden basket I saw being carried out of the bathroom. I opened the towel warmer and sure enough there were the 3 gross wet towels in there.
To top it of, the lock was ripped out of the door, and the carped was dirty as hell.
Never been as grossed out. The big head took over and i walked out.
The apologetic cute front desk girl tried to have me take another room, but gave me my money back without much fuss.
Needless to say i will not go there again.
Unread January 10th, 2014
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrotto View Post
went to 123 on garvey in el monte last week, based on some good reviews here.
a charming young receptionist took my money and led me inside. pointed to a room.
I did not enter the room since i had to pee first. Just ahead of me a older gall entered the restroom with a bucket full of dirty towels. Waiting for my turn, I heard the sink run for about 1/2 min. then the lady came back out with 3 folded wet towels in a wood basket.
I did my deed in the bathroom and noticed 2 empty buckets standing in corner.
Bad sign.
Going to the room i was assigned to, i was quite shocked. you guys talk about dirty linens. try NO LINENS/SHEET on table. a bare old massage mattress stained and gross with a paper rolled over the middle. That paper only covered the center. so my shoulders arms etc would have touched that mattress. Still thinking with my small head i was looking around for clean towels to make my own bed.
I could not find any, but spotted that same wooden basket I saw being carried out of the bathroom. I opened the towel warmer and sure enough there were the 3 gross wet towels in there.
To top it of, the lock was ripped out of the door, and the carped was dirty as hell.
Never been as grossed out. The big head took over and i walked out.
The apologetic cute front desk girl tried to have me take another room, but gave me my money back without much fuss.
Needless to say i will not go there again.
Now I'm really disturbed. Not sure why, since none of this is surprising, but maybe the review section should now have an area where we can rate cleanliness in more detail? If I was in my right mind I'd call the health dept on some of these places to enforce clean protocol. But then I'd probably get a lot of you pissed at me for raining on your parade...lol.
Unread January 10th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I was at a HJ place in Vegas and they had my sit on the edge of the bed and jerked me off on to the floor! After that I was trapped... my shoes were in the corner and I had to walk through the mine field to get them.
Unread January 11th, 2014
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

I too am paranoid about the prospect of sitting on or stepping on someone else's wet spot. I'm pretty careful about where I shoot my load but stuff happens. I hate to say it, but one time I was enamored with this shy, ridiculously gorgeous masseuse with an unbelievable body who swore up and down that she never did this and somehow I convinced her to go all the way, and BB nonetheless because I was fresh out of raincoats. I know, stupid, but it happened. As I finished, while staring at the ceiling and contemplating the meaning of life, I reached out for a paper towel to clean up, but for the life of me I could not find any trace of my DNA. I know most guys would probably have shrugged it off and been on their way, but both her and I were literally on all fours on the floor searching for the damn missing jizz with my puny keychain flashlight. After about 5 minutes, it turned up in a pool at the bottom of her panties...Sigh. I'm guessing the poor girl went commando for the rest of the day. I have got to get me one of those UV microlights. If nothing else, I'll be able to spot fake bills and scorpions.
Unread January 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I have often thought that the first step in quitting the hobby is to get a portable black light and take it into the parlor. The colors would be like a rainbow revealing saliva, blood, petroleum jelly and semen. I imagine that at places like Valley Massage you'd need a welder's mask so you don't damage your retinas.
Unread January 13th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Hmm, explains the staph boils I got a couple of weeks ago....
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

WizardWalrus is on a distinguished road

So true kelwbrad. These girls don't shower between mongers. They barley clean their pussy. DATY & suck on titties? He'll no! Guys, don't be putting your mouth or tongue on, in, or wherever on these girls. Are you guys that hard up? And You're worried about dirty towels?
Unread March 17th, 2014
calirican41

Last year I went to a place and when I laid down there was a very wet spot. My penis was right on it, so I got off the table because I knew the sheet wasn't changed and left. The following Monday went to my doctor and got checked. Luckly everything was ok, but he mentioned that if its wet its a live organism and if it touches the tip of your penis you could catch something.
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

WizardWalrus is on a distinguished road

Calirican, eeeeww. I feel your pain brother. Glad to hear you are okay. I heard you can catch shit from dirty nasty towels. Actually read it on USasexguide. It's called some latin shit Molluscum contagiosum. anyway, I'm NewYorkrican btw! Just partial so don't go speaking espanol. No comprende. Stay safe out there and always check where you put your junk!
Unread March 29th, 2014
dennisxx2

I just posted a review on Healing Therapy in Baldwin Park. The towels I used were as soft as 100 grit sandpaper.