Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whore House Advertising on public TV in USA?

No....not just a shocking title to elicit a response. Here is an actual photo from my TV after the Ducks vs Kings game last night on Fox Sports.

The ad says nothing about whores or anything....just shows a hot Mexican girl kind of dancing and saying nothing.

Last edited by MPkid; May 31st, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
Unread March 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a bar in tijuanas red zone
Unread March 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
That's a bar in tijuanas red zone
Very good, you win your gold star for today.
Unread March 17th, 2014

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

I went there around 25 years ago. I don't remember much about the place. My advice is if are to go, don't go alone.
Unread March 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Chicago Club kitty corner from Adelitas had much higher-end whores when I went there 15 years or so ago at $60 per quickie session + $10 for the hotel upstairs + $1 tip for the guy who cleans up the cum from the floor of the hotel room. I got to fuck some Novela-star looking girls that were as hot as this: http://vang.blob.core.windows.net/im...belleza_05.jpg

Adelitas has more homely-looking girls, who were a lot more friendly and less stuck-up than the Chicago girls who were just pieces of meat you rented for 15 minutes.

Overall, Tijuana's whore district is nowhere as nice as the red light district in Amsterdam where 20 years ago I got to fuck a 25 year old Carmen Electra in her prime Look-alike one day for $35, then a 22-year old Pamela Anderson look-alike the next day for $40.
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Chicago Club kitty corner from Adelitas had much higher-end whores when I went there 15 years or so ago at $60 per quickie session + $10 for the hotel upstairs + $1 tip for the guy who cleans up the cum from the floor of the hotel room. I got to fuck some Novela-star looking girls that were as hot as this: http://vang.blob.core.windows.net/im...belleza_05.jpg

Adelitas has more homely-looking girls, who were a lot more friendly and less stuck-up than the Chicago girls who were just pieces of meat you rented for 15 minutes.

Overall, Tijuana's whore district is nowhere as nice as the red light district in Amsterdam where 20 years ago I got to fuck a 25 year old Carmen Electra in her prime Look-alike one day for $35, then a 22-year old Pamela Anderson look-alike the next day for $40.
I went to Adelita's years ago and was waiting for the doors to lock and everyone turn into Vampires! The place reminded me of "The Titty Twister" from Dusk Til Dawn". Hard to have fun when you are wondering if you are going to get robbed, kidnapped or jumped. I'll stick to Asians
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I went to Adelita's years ago and was waiting for the doors to lock and everyone turn into Vampires! The place reminded me of "The Titty Twister" from Dusk Til Dawn". Hard to have fun when you are wondering if you are going to get robbed, kidnapped or jumped. I'll stick to Asians

Last time I went TJ T Bars was thirty years ago. I was eighteen. We were down to our last few dollars at the end of the night at some crap can. I only had change left, so I tossed a quarter to the gal onstage. She picked it up and beened me right in the forehead. I then threw what was left of my $4 beer at her.

It was pretty heavy. The "security" wasn't sure what to do with two big strapping american guys, so I guess we got lucky. It could have been uuuugggleee.

Dusk til dawn is still one of my ATFs....Cheech saying, we got pussy...nice pussy, ugly pussy, hairy pussy...comical.

Don't worry Kid. it's the governments way of introducing the idea of legalizing prostitution to "middle america"....legalize it bro!