Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Girls Checking for LE

I hear lots of stories of the girls checking to determine if you are law; and I have been questioned hundreds of times. But a few months ago I was "really" questioned. Arrived at an appointment for a medical exam and massage up in LA and before girl even asked what I wanted she told me to bend over the table and drop my shorts, heard her pull on medical gloves and up the butt she went. After that she asked me what I wanted. Later she told me that was her way of checking if I was a cop. Sometime back at the LFBC they had a female chiropractor who would "certify" your need for a massage with a quick exam. She took a lot of liberties checking. Anyone else had such experiences?
Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Let me be the first to ask, with some suppressed excitement, where was that?
Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I think she needs to be "checked" as well with a proboscus maximus....
Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I think she needs to be "checked" as well with a proboscus maximus....
But then you'd be a brown noser...
Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

hello memc, did you write a review of her?
I find that whole thing mildly tittilating. what can i say it breaks up the standard "you been here before?" question. and there is something about being Taken by an asian girl. kinda makes me eek in the knees.
Unread March 4th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
But then you'd be a brown noser...
that would be proboscus minimus!
Unread March 4th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
that would be proboscus minimus!
Ah, then you were referring to your prehensile penis! (Wish I had one of those.)
Unread March 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Ah, then you were referring to your prehensile penis! (Wish I had one of those.)
Why yes. I'm evolving rather quickly to the environment. It's micro evolution....
Unread March 5th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by memc View Post
I hear lots of stories of the girls checking to determine if you are law; and I have been questioned hundreds of times. But a few months ago I was "really" questioned. Arrived at an appointment for a medical exam and massage up in LA and before girl even asked what I wanted she told me to bend over the table and drop my shorts, heard her pull on medical gloves and up the butt she went. After that she asked me what I wanted. Later she told me that was her way of checking if I was a cop. Sometime back at the LFBC they had a female chiropractor who would "certify" your need for a massage with a quick exam. She took a lot of liberties checking. Anyone else had such experiences?
And all this time I thought my Dr was doing a medical exam. She was doing a LE check!
Unread March 6th, 2014
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Happened to a buddy of mine, he told her she could have at least took her ring off !!!!
She said, thats not my ring, thats my wristwatch!!!!