Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute
Default got a "date" with a provider, any advice?

i went to see her for the second time intending to give her my number, but she beat me to it and gave me her's first! so after some shifting of plans, the plan is to pick her up and take her to the veterinarian for her cat(to help with forms, communication, etc.), then to have dinner together with a friend of hers who just came from Thailand. she wanted to have dim dum just with me at 11, but then i'd have to wait around for a few hours while she did other stuff she had to do before the vet. (as i write this i realize this chick seems to keep busy and maybe leads a pretty hectic life Saturday is her only day off.

anyway, i thought some mongers would have experience/avice on this kind of thing. i definitely don't wanna just do a bunch of favors, only to have her just text me 'u come see me at Culver tomorrow?'... eff that! she probably needs an American friend(or eventually wants an American husband), but being human and being a man, i definitely need to get something out of it. i guess i will see how this first get-together goes.

Last time i went to the movies with a provider some years ago, there was no hanky panky outside the shop, and she seemed to want to get married, and i wasn't ready or wanting that, so it didn't last long.

thanks for reading, appreciate any advice/experiences/anecdotes, words of warning, etc.
Unread April 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

i think your best bet is to try and hook up with the friend. Offer to give her a ride somewhere or figure out a way to get her number.

I wouldnt have any expectations with the massage girl. Dont spend too much and if she digs you maybe you will get some fun but cut your losses if it doesnt feel right. Run for the exit if she tries to fall in love with you in one day.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Hugh for the advice, and I like the way you think. I am definitely way on guard about being taken advantage of, which seems to happen often to me. But, in this case I am feeling pretty vigilant over what goes on. And I'm hoping the Thai friend is cute!
Unread April 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I have only seen one provider outside of the shop. It felt no different than any other first or second date, we were both trying to feel out the situation and how we felt about each other. Over time she relied on me to help her with things that she did not understand. But she also gave me lots of massages, cooked lots of meals, did all the things that we want out of girlfriend (but don't get from white girls).
Just like with any dating situation, try to figure out if she is a giver or a taker. Hopefully there is balance and both of you get benefits.
For me it is so much better when you can take your time and have multiple pops, without worrying if anyone can hear or if her phone is going to interrupt you.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Imemma, i have lots of advice. But one question first. What have u done with her in the shop? I've "dated" quite a few and made some mistakes. I think i have it down pretty good now.
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

First time I saw her I did FS, but second time I was interested to experience her BJ, so I did that. Also I give her a massage to start things off, starting with very therapeutic on the back because I've studied shiatsu and such... And she really digs that a lot, she likes my hands, etc. and says if I pay for an hour massage, I can still give her the regular half- hour tip.

I figure the 'date' tomorrow will reveal some things. I like the thought about it being mostly regular situation, with both people trying to get a sense of the other..
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I ask that because if there is nothing happening inside the little room I'd be a bit suspicious of her motives. Some of these females are looking for someone to "help " them along. Almost every one I've dated, there was major sexual attraction before we broke bread
Unread April 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yeah dont offer to pay her fucking vet bill......as a matter of fact step outside when the appt is done and let her handle that part on her own.

edit if she is FS then she should have plenty of $$
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Yeah dont offer to pay her fucking vet bill......as a matter of fact step outside when the appt is done and let her handle that part on her own.

edit if she is FS then she should have plenty of $$
Yeah, I won't pay that bill. Also she's texting me to see if I will go see her at the shop, so I dunno..

Haven't known her long enough to know her intentions just yet. We do like each other but who knows. She only has one day off and seems to fill it with constant activity, so she probably wouldn't have a ton of attention to give
Unread April 11th, 2014
VIP User

Is she a FS girl?