Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 13th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

that's not true with all county sheriff's departments. the Ventura County Sheriff's Department has an aggressive Human Trafficking Enforcement Team that has shut down local AMPs operating in the county and they frequently target motels and AAMPs.

http://www.vcsd.org/press-release.php?id=1733

http://www.vcsd.org/press-release.php?id=1799

http://www.vcsd.org/press-release.php?id=1552
Unread July 13th, 2017

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
LAPD has a large vice department that does shut down AMPs. The smartest AMP owners know the following secret: setup shop in a city that doesn't have its own police dept and contracts out to the Sherrif's dept. A perfect example of this is West Hollywood. I know of several AMPs there that have been open for 20+ years and I've never heard of one getting raided.
Maybe there are just too many to bust, but there are plenty of parlors in LAPD territory that have been there for years and years. I seem to recall reading an article where an LAPD captain said they go after parlors based on complaints (soccer mom NIMBY's and nearby businesses, etc.), rather than proactively taking them down. Too many conflicting priorities to waste limited resources on BS that no one's asking for. As for Sheriff's, Temple City Sheriff's (LASD) are very active in SGV, often as part of a "Human Trafficking Task Force" involving smaller departments and Feds as well. I think the same can also be said of OC's Sheriff's Department.

Cops and mongers have the same lament, "too many parlors, too little time."
Unread July 14th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Lets remember...It only takes a few calls from a local business or resident to start an investigation...and bring a parlor under scrutiny.
Unread July 14th, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

on a side note...I recently had an incall appointment with a provider and during or after the session she was showing me photos of her, her family, and her acquaintances. Some of the photos were of her at a LAPD graduation ceremony which she apparently was the "date" of a high ranking LAPD officer because she was seated on the stage near the podium. lol. She even had a picture taken with Chief Beck and other high ranking LAPD officers. LOL. If they only knew they were posing with a high volume provider.