Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 4th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

I know she's been around but she still looks great and tastes just as good
Unread July 4th, 2020
VIP User

Kristine works at the little beauty center, I was just hoping that others could tell me about her without me telling where she works that's all
Unread July 4th, 2020
VIP User

Default Daisy

Daisy has been around but she's a goodie
Unread July 4th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but I, like most mongers, can’t read what’s in your mind. We need a description of her or her workplace name and/or location. I’m sure you we’re thinking more about her description while giving just her commonly used first name. But, dude, you need to communicate.
Also, it’s a little odd that you are asking for help to locate a provider while still trying to hide your hidden gem from others that you wish to help you.

Last edited by Deezguy; March 8th, 2021 at 03:36 PM.
Unread July 4th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneforyoutodo View Post
Kristine is very pretty, she's slender with nice curves, wears form fitting dresses has straight black hair and soft spoken. Last time I saw her she had on a short black dress and was wearing striped panties. She showed me her panties 'cause I asked if she was wearing any and I of course reach up and touched her pussy just ....you know ...because. And she very gingerly brushed my hand away and smiled. I've only had a HJ from her. I asked for more but she's so very new.
Is he/she still a pre-op tranny? What did you feel when you touched the striped boxers ?
Unread July 4th, 2020
VIP User

Default Kristine

Honestly , I didn't get all the way under. If she's Ladyboy, she's as pretty as they come
Unread July 6th, 2020
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Christine?

The twisted love story of a teenager and his obsessively jealous 1958 Plymouth Fury.

That's just as close as figuring out what you are after!