Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 25th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coco the Clown Moved to the OC?

My friend, a newbie monger, told me he went to My Happy Feet and didn’t ask for anyone in particular. Papasan assigned him a very large woman in height and girth. He told me her eye makeup was outrageous. Heavy use of shadow and mascara and teased hair. I told him he had the right to ask if there is anyone else. I said, alternatively, he could have walked out.
On another site they are calling this provider, Devine, after the transvestite actor in the cult film, Pink Flamingos. At e she’s the provider I saw several months ago who had “back tits”. She was supposed to be the replacement for Cindy.
Unread September 18th, 2023
VIP User

bonehead2 is on a distinguished road

I think someone just reviewed Devine on here the other day.