Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 2nd, 2012
VIP User

Bobbypp is on a distinguished road
Red face You shoulda seen the look on her pretty face

found this hot Chinese lady today in whittier. Couldn't have been older than 20. During the flip, I let the towel fall off the table. I was hard as a rock. Keep in mind, I'm a very thick 8 inches. She was no more than 95lbs. She started rubbing my cock, all the while saying no way that would fit. Lol. I came in 30 seconds, then took a 20 min power nap.
Unread August 3rd, 2012
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbypp View Post
found this hot Chinese lady today in whittier. Couldn't have been older than 20. During the flip, I let the towel fall off the table. I was hard as a rock. Keep in mind, I'm a very thick 8 inches. She was no more than 95lbs. She started rubbing my cock, all the while saying no way that would fit. Lol. I came in 30 seconds, then took a 20 min power nap.
30 seconds? Keep practicing and one day you'll be a Minute Man. When that day comes we will all be proud of you, bro.
Unread August 3rd, 2012
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Cool IM me her number and address I need a good handy !
Unread August 3rd, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbypp View Post
Again...where is the review? Or PM with the info.... share the wealth!
Unread August 3rd, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Why you guys waste time commenting on this guys postings. Your better off reading the Penthouse forum letters .
Unread August 3rd, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

don't feed the troll
Unread August 3rd, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Why you guys waste time commenting on this guys postings. Your better off reading the Penthouse forum letters .
Come on willb, Penthouse hired real writers with literary talent to write for Guch's mag. Those letters were so much better than this clown fish.

1. There is no provider in the area under 35.
2. Elephants are not 8 inches thick.
3. Vaginas can pass a baby, his pin-dick will not impress the tiniest of them.
4. The only hard thing this guy brings to a parlor is his head.
5. He spells his name wrong. Should be double o.
Unread August 3rd, 2012
VIP User

Bobbypp is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
don't feed the troll
This dude is mad cause I fucked him mom. She purred like a kitten. Meow!
Unread August 4th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Well said velovelo ... I think the mp guys need to do some cleaning
Unread August 5th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Still no review? The only thing I believe is that he really ate 2 buckets of KFC. All the rest is fiction.