Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 27th, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rep power 2

Awhile back I asked a question about rep power and several of you responded. People also gave me some of the approvals but I still didn’t show any greens. So recently I had a private email with administration on a different issue. Next thing I noticed was I now have a rep power of 47. So my likes must have been in limbo all this time go figure.
Unread May 28th, 2020
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

I had always thought it was the moderator (Libertine) who was manipulating the rep system
Unread May 28th, 2020
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

It really doesn't matter.
Unread May 28th, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I was just wondering how it worked and how to get it. Then it was how come I still didn’t see any then zero to 47 overnight. It was just weird to me. And I know it doesn’t mean much except to let you know some guys like what you write.
Unread May 29th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
I was just wondering how it worked and how to get it. Then it was how come I still didn’t see any then zero to 47 overnight. It was just weird to me. And I know it doesn’t mean much except to let you know some guys like what you write.
Your rep has been stellar from the beginning, most mongers realize that, especially if they follow your lead after a review. You have never failed us, you are a legend.
its not hard to spot a fake review, just frustrating to follow up on one, just to realize you could have had a real bang for your buck if the monger gave a shit about helping out a Brother monger. too bad
Happy hunting
Unread May 30th, 2020
VIP User

Yeah thanks Wood. Pm me if you have heard from our friend
Unread May 30th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

ok, i need to ask What is Rep Power i see the number however what is it?
Unread June 1st, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Rep power is given to you by other members when they feel your posts are great nd you seem like a solid dude. Which you do, so I just gave you some. Click on the icon on the top right of the post that looks like a test tube surrounded by I don’t know what...clouds, maybe? A window opens up and you have the option of agreeing or disagreeing with the post. If you agree, it will give the other guy some rep power.
Unread June 1st, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

Bang,

thank you
Unread June 1st, 2020
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Gave you some rep too!