Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts
Cool Anyone else walking???

Been walking lately… and I do not mean the walk of “shame”. A couple of times I have simply walk out telling mmsn or the girl to get their act together. I call ahead for an appointment and upon arrival I get the old “she will be here in fifteen minutes, you wait?” Yeh, sure! And then there is the "switch" or "identical name" games. Other times, I tell the girl to find another job and ask mmsn for a refund or she will never see me again. Sorry fellas, but this is a service business and customer service is “job one”. I have accepted that my little head will wait while I go do the street to the next place. Yes, I am venting. But anyone else walking?
Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by memc View Post
Been walking lately… and I do not mean the walk of “shame”. A couple of times I have simply walk out telling mmsn or the girl to get their act together. I call ahead for an appointment and upon arrival I get the old “she will be here in fifteen minutes, you wait?” Yeh, sure! And then there is the "switch" or "identical name" games. Other times, I tell the girl to find another job and ask mmsn for a refund or she will never see me again. Sorry fellas, but this is a service business and customer service is “job one”. I have accepted that my little head will wait while I go do the street to the next place. Yes, I am venting. But anyone else walking?
I haven't done much walking but have been known to drive my hoveround right out the door if I don't get what I want. I give a blast of my ooga horn on the way out to really show them!

On a serious note, I seldom walk out. About the only time I do is if they make me wait in the room too long. If the service is poor I don't return. I do hate it when they tell me a certain girl is in (just to get me to come in) and then find out she isn't in.
Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I have never walked out. I am a spur of the moment type shopper and I hate driving. If I have a bad experience I just probably don't return to the same place. But one Caveat: Mongering and massage parlors are like surfing the Pacific Ocean and beaches in a way. The ocean sometimes is dirty poluted and smells like rotten fish as does certain massage ladies pussy and ass. But there is another analogy as well.

Surfing: Just because you look at a certain beach one day and it is flat and blown out do not write that beach off. 2 weeks later at the same beach it could be a glassy 6 foot south swell with slight off shore wind holding the wave tube open. You are not there though. You wrote that beach off because it sucks there.

Massage parlors: One day you go to a massage parlor and the oldest ugliest laundry lady or the meanest on the rag Korean girl could be working. You have a bad experience and complain. The offending girl gets let go two weeks later and now Fong has come out of retirement and she is working giving GFE's at that shop. You are not there to fuck her though. You swore "I am never returning to this dump again" and goddamn it. You are sticking to your guns.
Unread July 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I never ask if a certain girl is working, because the answer is always yes. Instead I ask who is working and that usually works. And I never ask if she is available, because the answer is always yes. The only solution for me is to drive and find out when I get there. Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you get a pleasant change of pace.
Unread July 22nd, 2013
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I never ask if a certain girl is working, because the answer is always yes. Instead I ask who is working and that usually works. And I never ask if she is available, because the answer is always yes. The only solution for me is to drive and find out when I get there. Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you get a pleasant change of pace.
You are correct. I have called a parlor before and mamasan would say, "Yes she is working today, when are you coming by?" Then when you get there, the girl you asked about has left for the day. I am not afraid to walk out of any parlor even those I have been to before and the mamasan knows me. At one parlor where the mamasan knows me I asked her who was working and she said, "No one who you would like."
Unread July 22nd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
You are correct. I have called a parlor before and mamasan would say, "Yes she is working today, when are you coming by?" Then when you get there, the girl you asked about has left for the day. I am not afraid to walk out of any parlor even those I have been to before and the mamasan knows me. At one parlor where the mamasan knows me I asked her who was working and she said, "No one who you would like."
Ouch. Usually mamasan would say "Fong not working today but i have new girl. come in and try her."
Unread July 22nd, 2013
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Ouch. Usually mamasan would say "Fong not working today but i have new girl. come in and try her."
Trust me, it is a positive thing. The mamaasn knows what I like and wants me to be happy. She has not let me down.
Unread July 24th, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I walk. 4 times this year. Mostly for price. Once for attitude. Last year I just changed. Maybe got a little cranky. However, I still have more positive experiences than ever. And, I am not as adventurous. (Unless Seeing GG Kim.)
Unread August 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Khushbooriya, et al, nobody is buying your bullshit, and frankly we resent your trying to insinuate your SPAM into our discussions. This is obviously an American-centered website and no one is going to go to India to see the girls you are pimping, so please stop wasting everyone's time, including yours.