Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Wolf....The riots in Greece and London are not about being over taxed. Those riots are about social services being cut to the bone [austerity measures] kind of like what the Tea Party wants to do here. What do you think is going to happen if the United States slashes programs like WIC [Women infant children], food stamps, public education and unemployment benefits? I think there is going to be some hungry and angry poor people who just might take to the streets and riot AKA Los Angeles in 1993. I mean they would already be starving. What would they [the poor] have to lose? As you probably recall the French revolution was about the price of bread being raised so high the ordinary people could not afford it. Mary Antoinnette famosly siad of the poor people "let them eat cake" Revolution and she was dragged to the guillotine. Off with her head.

The rich people are not going to riot. They live in their castles and have moats with dragons. The rich people will not be over taxed because they do clever things like put their money in tax shelter off shore accounts like Mr. Romney did. They also will not be affected by things like slashing public education and welfare benefits. That hits the "have not’s" aka poor people and minorities.
Here is another reason the Republicans are doomed. The Tea Party and the Repulican Partyi only appeal to old rich white people who are quickly becoming a minority in this country. If the repubs could adapt and take a more middle of the road stance on things, not so radical right, they would maybe have a chance of getting elected. The poison pill for the Repubs is those right wing nut Tea party people like Michele Bachman and Sarah Palin. People like them are not representative of mainstream America in the year 2013. Their platform is not going to fly with the general voting public. Maybe back in the 1800’s it would be popular, but not now. Conversely, the good thing the democrats have going for their party is the extreme right tilt of the prude Tea Party and their avowed platform. The Tea Part influence of the Republican Party virtually assure Democrat dominance in the Senate and the White House for the foreseeable future

Last edited by ichi the killer; June 3rd, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

The Greece and London riots are because the country's ran out of money because of too many social programs and had to cut back big time. You can not give something and create a welfare state and then take it away. There will be anarchy. The US government does already know this and are prepared. That is the reason for the US gov buying up all the ammunition and why it is so expensive now. Also, it is the reason for Obama private civilian army just as strong as our military. Obama talked about this when he first ran and after he won he never mentions it. No media outlet dares to mention it. But, he has it. This civilian army is to keep us in line for what ever reason.

There was so much voter fraught in the last election Romney might have actually won. Especially since he also used his IRS to shut down the tea stations big time. The election was really close.

If Obama does not change the Constitution and run again. Really who can stop him? Especially after legalizing 11 million illegals. They will all be his voters. I see Hilary winning or Michelle Obama. Republicans just lose on purpose and or don't know how to fight
Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2009 View Post
eaglerocker and mpkid,

I have great respect for you guys. We are on the same page. Too many people can't think for themselves and have been brainwashed by the media.

Please watch on youtube for free two movies. 1. 911 in plane site 2. Zeitgeist -world trade center. I think both are shocking and says it all. On Obama watch for free on you tube The Obama Deception the movie. You will not be able to stop watching.
I will watch the Obama Deception...the others I have seen and another must see is "2016 Obama's America"

All of this shit is why I really want to leave this country now but my wife is from Vietnam and she's living the American Dream and doesn't want to leave! I guess I'll be first to line up at the Fema camp for orderly disposal. Until then I'm just gonna keep fuckin and enjoying life so that when they have my plastic coffin ready I can go out saying I did more, saw more and had more fun than the douchebag from the Obama civilian army putting me in it.
Unread June 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

i'm really not sure if you guys are joking or plain crazies from having caught some bad germs in an mp and brainwashed by the loonies?
LOL!
Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Brother Lechez,

Please go to youtube and watch The Obama Deception the movie for free. You will start to see how the world works. Then after you can call me crazy. Politics is about money and power. It is not about helping the people.
Unread June 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Brother Wolf,
i appreciate your need for info that is not limited to the right wing media, but please, check your sources. The internet is full of lies, starting by my reviews....
The 4 planes were hijacked, OBL was killed in his Pakistani compound, the Seals are still alive, Obama was born in Hawaii, and yes! we did walk on the moon....
Unread June 4th, 2013
VIP User

That is true. The internet is full of lies. But it is also filled with truths. The movie I mentioned has the people in question caught on tape in their own words. Hard to believe but many people do not know that there are 3 scandals going on in the Obama administration. Many main stream media try their best not to cover it until recently. If you watch some of the people questioned. They are above the law. Cocky answers ect. Like the guy at the IRS that says he goes to the white house for Easter egg hunts. You can make this stuff up. It is their own words. Anyway, ignorance is bliss and people don't want to know. The truth is never popular.
Unread June 4th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Whatever. I don't want to debate politics anymore. I quit. Ichi the philosopher has given up on that gig. Political debate. Hell wolfman I don't hate you, we just dissagree on somethings. Cool. I don't like either of the parties very much. i think it is kind of funny that the IRS went after the Tea Party though. those IRS bastards have gone after me a couple times to. Onetime I owed $50,000 in a capital gains tax. It was surreal writing that check to the fucking IRS. I could have lived for 20 years in the Philippines on that money. In fact almost every year i end up paying those pricks thousands in owed taxes. I hate them the IRS. They attacked me and you know how liberal I am. I guess they don't decriminate. Like a trained pitbull, master says: "Sik em Chomper!" and somebodies gonna get bit big time.

You know whats good on youtube? Girls Generation "I got a Boy" That is a good video. Check it out. Those K-pop girls are hotter than kimche with Korean hot sauce.
Unread June 4th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Ichi on this.... we could argue politics all day and never get anywhere. The things that are going on in this country cannot be stopped by a handful of mongers on a message board. What is going to happen is going to happen and we can't do anything about it. Let's talk about where we can get the best BBBJ's and watch K-pop videos and hope what ever happens will happen after we are dead or too old to care.
Unread June 5th, 2013
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Exactly, I'd rather not argue politics here, it ruffles too many a feather. But anyone who bashes "the media" should realize everything is media; this is how we all (left or right) get most of our info (media is not only TV and news- everything is "mediated"). If you are on the right recently, you try to conflate mainstream media into a "liberal media". The peeps who smoke the RW stuff (Beck, Levin, Rush, et al) love to say everyone else "is brainwashed by the media", only we know "the truth".

No, take everything with a grain of salt; realize that facts can be manipulated -- to opposite ends. And compelling conspiracy videos can be made by dedicated people with a command of the language.

Its cool to have different perpectives and opinions; we should respect each other not blame and bash recklessly.

Now please describe the nipples, brothers!