Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 17th, 2018
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Still Ignored by Staff

I asked a question here months ago. Staff chose to move it to the "VIP Membership Questions" section. Then took forever to answer the question.

Their answer was to placate me with extra days given.

I asked a follow up as to why they didn't admit the problem existed and fix it. Also added a couple of long unanswered questions.

In part of a previous question they stated that it takes sometimes a week for them to get around to Forum questions.

That question has gone unanswered for over 2 weeks.

I'm posting it in all frequently visited sections so maybe they will see it and trigger the answers. Because of the recent questions about people hacking the database, I'm not going to send the question to them directly because I don't want them to have my normal e-mail. They don't seem to have a mail box in the internal system.