Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 24th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Suggestion - YMMV

Have a suggestion for Admin. There has been lots of talk from Admin about updating the site.

There is a series of occurrences in reviews that provide misleading info. I'm usually looking for FS.

First reviewer for a provider often only gets a HJ or at best BJ. This sets the flag for FS to NO. On ones that I'm interested in with FS=NO and more than one review I've taken to looking at the last one or two reviews. Often the the details will have FS=Yes.

My suggestion for the rewrite of the Site is to convert the main page for a provider to something other than a simple yes/no. something like look at the last 3 and if it is more than 49% then say YES. Or even simpler would be just to provide a percentage of yes answers. If there is only one review and it was FS=Yes it would show 100%. NO would show 0%. Two reviews would show 0, 50 or 100% and so on. If more than 0% then you could look at recent reviews and make your own call

Just a suggestion to admin.