Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 30th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Tiny Providers

It's a topic. Why not!

Who are the tiniest active duty providers you can think of?
Unread May 30th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Tiny or short? Cutie-kiki on HX is under 5'. She has an average asian body. TokyoGirls had several tiny, spinner types a while back but I can't remember their names.
Unread May 30th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Tiny or short? Cutie-kiki on HX is under 5'. She has an average asian body. TokyoGirls had several tiny, spinner types a while back but I can't remember their names.
I think Under 5' qualifies.
Unread May 30th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

salad tossing tina at bankbook thai on ventura is very short and isn't as heavy as a lot of guys make her out to be, coco at 7222 van nuys is very small with itty bitty Titties to match
Unread May 30th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
salad tossing tina at bankbook thai on ventura is very short and isn't as heavy as a lot of guys make her out to be, coco at 7222 van nuys is very small with itty bitty Titties to match
ReeseNina on ** is borderline midget. 4'9"? Maybe shorter. Terrible on the phone but good in person.

Last edited by Libertine; July 24th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Unread June 1st, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

Original Annie (see my review) is 4-11. Spanish Addiction (Karla) on HX is 5-0 95 lbs. Camila81 on ** is 5-0 100 lbs of tits and ass (see Tongenchic *** review). LunaShine 18 years old on ** is 4-10 95 lbs.

Last edited by Libertine; July 24th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Unread June 1st, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
Original Annie (see my review) is 4-11. Spanish Addiction (Karla) on ** is 5-0 95 lbs. Camila81 on ** is 5-0 100 lbs of tits and ass (see Tongenchic *** review). LunaShine 18 years old on HX is 4-10 95 lbs.
LunaShine is one of girls pimped by TheH. Read into that what you will.

Last edited by Libertine; July 24th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Unread June 3rd, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Krazy Julie comes to mind.
Unread June 3rd, 2017

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, there used to be a provider on mrb who was Japanese and around 4'6 - 4'7. She only had face and some body pics but never a full head to toe one. She looked and was in her 20s but I'll never forget the shock and double take when she opened the door. I was a bit worried and asked if she had any cards on her. She laughed and got out her student ID. Sure enough, she was 22.

Pretty wild thing too. Didn't even have to get on her knees or bend over more than halfway to blow me standing up. That was a unique visual I won't forget. Saw her twice more and I got to pick her up and do her standing. For such a small gal, she knew how to take a pounding really well.

Should have saved her number before mrb went tits up.
Unread June 3rd, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

is this thread asking for the provider with the smallest ass hole that you have filled up ?

......... Beth

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:19 AM.