Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 10th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rapist strikes again 5-10-17

This is the same scumbag that raped Kimi's girl "Annie" in February. This time, he raped Kimi's new girl Jenny at a hotel in Placentia today 5-10-17. He used the phone number 626-460-0082. Same MO as the last MF guy. Sends message with pic claiming to be Hispanic and a 6'0 180 lb black guy shows up. His Hispanic partner knocks on the door, and this scumbag walks in instead, raped the girl, robbed her and the black guy left. This time, I have his photo. No face pic, but you girls watch out for this guy. Appears to be a team working and robbing girls. Annie confirmed that this is the same guy that raped her. The other phone number he uses is 323-736-1997.
Unread May 10th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

Here is his reply: "Hi. If you want me to stop AD on your proxy. Tell Li Pingping Sheyang Alice Annie WECHAT me. I'm Kumar and at SGV. She has my Wechat id. I know you all the ladies lili Shofia jolin. if she does not lie to me, I will go to the FBI. And close your proxy. I have all your lady B2 visa and passport copy. Annie will tell you more about me". Fuck this guy. He is that Kumar butt fuck MF dumbass on my review of Christine that I posted attacking Kimi's girls.
Asshole mother fucker...sorry.
Unread May 10th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
This is the same scumbag that raped Kimi's girl "Annie" in February. This time, he raped Kimi's new girl Jenny at a hotel in Placentia today 5-10-17. He used the phone number 626-460-0082. Same MO as the last MF guy. Sends message with pic claiming to be Hispanic and a 6'0 180 lb black guy shows up. His Hispanic partner knocks on the door, and this scumbag walks in instead, raped the girl, robbed her and the black guy left. This time, I have his photo. No face pic, but you girls watch out for this guy. Appears to be a team working and robbing girls. Annie confirmed that this is the same guy that raped her. The other phone number he uses is 323-736-1997.

Photo taken at the Quality Inn in Placentia today on 5-10-17

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:19 AM.
Unread May 11th, 2017
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't understand why these rapes are not being reported. The police understand
the difference in being a serial rapist verses being a prostitute. If everyone reported
perhaps a task force would be formed to catch this guy, and to build a case against him.
Unread May 11th, 2017
Banned

Call Orange County Sheriffs yourself Bill Wilson. Reply back on their response. No rape kit? No case!
Unread May 11th, 2017
Banned

Thanks Lib for posting the pic. He is smiling, 6-0 180 lb black guy. No tats, so guessing not a gangster. Just a freelance asswipe. Wears dark framed glasses. We'll get him, and guessing he won't like his time in the 8x8 jail accomodations.
Unread May 11th, 2017

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, that's some sad shit. Equally feel for the gals and helpless due to what will lead to nowhere if reported to le.

I'd also guess with that wide frame on a 6 ft body, he'd have to be well over 200 lbs.
Unread May 12th, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I know it is rape but I hope he used a rubber.... I assume the black is some sort of druggie, so who knows what he might have. One day he is going to fuck with the wrong provider and ge this cock chopped off ..

He is real scumbag and he is get his justice one day
Unread May 12th, 2017
Banned

Ponocha - I think this guy is connected to the September 2016 attack when Kimi's girls were working out of Pheasant Ridge. I strongly believe the 3 agents working at Pheasant, and now San Gabriel and Orange County are intimidating Kimi's girls with these violent tactics. GIRLS: They are using a VOIP phone number. Check your new customers phone numbers on Spokeo.com. If that phone number does not come up with a major cell provider, do more research. These guys have apps that hide their real cell ID, and there are apps in the Apple store and Google play stores to help keep you safe. I love working girls. I hate this shit when they get hurt.
Unread May 12th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
Thanks Lib for posting the pic. He is smiling, 6-0 180 lb black guy. No tats, so guessing not a gangster. Just a freelance asswipe. Wears dark framed glasses. We'll get him, and guessing he won't like his time in the 8x8 jail accomodations.

more info is found here --->>>

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14982