Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 14th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default Dont know what it is .

Guys ,help me out here, don't know what the fuck is going on,but mongering does not feel the same anymore ,it seems like I have hit the proverbial wall so to speak.....not to long ago , was looking forward to the chase and new tail,now it seems I have fallen into a rut....oh , I have my regulars for a variety of services,from HJ ,to FS, etc,but the feeling is not there,seems like fucking marriage ,maybe I need to go out of my comfort zone and start cultivating new talent....Only problem is I don't have the fucking time,i know of two guys that can lend a hand,but this two fuckers are ignoring me lately.....you know who you are......lets here if the same has happened to any of you.
Unread August 14th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

We've all been there. No biggie. It will pass. Find some new talent. I did and it helps. It makes the regulars more fun to be with since I don't see them all the time.
Unread August 14th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I was in a rut recently and busted out by hitting a few places that I had written off a year or two ago. New blood, new challenges (you love that, big D!), and a new place to get used to. It has worked for me.
Unread August 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it tends to get boring so yes finding new places can be worthwhile. I was totally surprised at a place recently as I thought it was a no go. I like those surprises.
Unread August 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

It goes in cycles. Don't worry about it.
Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

I feel the same way, but ive been hitting the same spots now for a while with no new girls, but I haev been busy, so I just want to relax and know im gonna get taken care of and feel good when I leave.

New is good, but I just don't want new now unless I go with another Monger to a new place.
Unread August 15th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold

And take turns banging on the walls, LOL?
Unread August 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Its ok to take a break, or in my case when i get bored, i change it up with cheap bbbj hookers for about $60 and get a great foot massage, or a high end hooker, or the usual mp circuit. Another thing thats a little expensive, but fun, it to totally try a different city if thats possible.
Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I had a great time in Indianapolis a few months ago. That sure helped!
Unread August 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I seem to go in spurts and will monger strong for awhile, check out new places and gals. Then it seems to get old, I drop off and maybe see one of my ATF's for a few months when I feel the itch, sometimes not even that and will not hobby for 3-6 months or longer. Eventually I seem to get the itch back and it is almost exciting and new and thrilling checking out new talent and visiting old talent to see what I can push etc.

Don't sweat it or worry about it, worst case scenario you never hobby again, and there is nothing wrong with that.