Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
D, you gotta get some meds - you've been crabby for too long!! But then if 1dr is really your son, then I can understand.

Relax, dude.
Yea Riverrat,the Doc is my illegitimate son,as I am Sua Gua illegitimate son,see,we are all one big happy family, going whoring together,along with Earnhardt which is my adopted son...I don't exactly know your age,but I am guessing ,early 40,s,still time for you to learn how to read people,even through this forum, so let me lay it out for you as delicate as I can, so I wont hurt your feelings,if you want to be revelant in anything,you have to know you capabilities,you cant always be agreeable with what people write or say,have your own opinions ,even when your are wrong...you write and I quote,i heard from a fellow monger that Emily does full service,and you try to pass that as info to me ,when I was the one fucking her ,when she was working for Connie, see I what I mean....If you want to be part of the monger brotherhood,you have to come out and meet the guys,the last 6 months or so we had 3 or 4 GTG, and on those occasions,you where either in florida one time ,Europe the next,etc,always an excuse ,see what i mean.Fuck it,i raised my sons already,dont need this.As far as meds ,don't need them, and I am always relaxed.Out.
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
D, you gotta get some meds - you've been crabby for too long!! But then if 1dr is really your son, then I can understand.

Relax, dude.

LOL, riverrat32 said something funny. I'm sending this to the Guiness Book of Records on this day in 2014 Riverrat32 said something funny.....however, he is still a douchebag
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I just saw the DNA test results, the kid has 3 yes 3 fathers wraped into one child..a true rarity....
The kid will be angry and pissed off like Diavolos, so he will never be fucked with...
A big mouth and Monger ego like 1drmain, so he will strut around like a king....
And charming great looks and all things good like me.

Damn, what a lucky baby.

I would say he is a lucky baby. His first word(s) could be "Happy Ending"
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Yea Riverrat,the Doc is my illegitimate son,as I am Sua Gua illegitimate son,see,we are all one big happy family, going whoring together,along with Earnhardt which is my adopted son...I don't exactly know your age,but I am guessing ,early 40,s,still time for you to learn how to read people,even through this forum, so let me lay it out for you as delicate as I can, so I wont hurt your feelings,if you want to be revelant in anything,you have to know you capabilities,you cant always be agreeable with what people write or say,have your own opinions ,even when your are wrong...you write and I quote,i heard from a fellow monger that Emily does full service,and you try to pass that as info to me ,when I was the one fucking her ,when she was working for Connie, see I what I mean....If you want to be part of the monger brotherhood,you have to come out and meet the guys,the last 6 months or so we had 3 or 4 GTG, and on those occasions,you where either in florida one time ,Europe the next,etc,always an excuse ,see what i mean.Fuck it,i raised my sons already,dont need this.As far as meds ,don't need them, and I am always relaxed.Out.

Big D...............it is quite enjoyable NOT having Riverrat at the GTG. Raise your hand if you want RR at the next get together...........hmmmmmmmmm. okay no one is raising their hands, looks like everyone is wiping their ass instead
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I just saw the DNA test results, the kid has 3 yes 3 fathers wraped into one child..a true rarity....
The kid will be angry and pissed off like Diavolos, so he will never be fucked with...
A big mouth and Monger ego like 1drmain, so he will strut around like a king....
And charming great looks and all things good like me.

Damn, what a lucky baby.

SG you forgot to add something. He will have your temperament and argue/fight with most mongers on mpreview.
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Wow! The hate runs strong in here. Nice.

D, I am 49 and own a couple of small businesses that take me on the road often. Excuses? If you want to see it that way, then be my guest. And I'll post what I want. Just cuz I'm not a dick, doesn't mean I don't like mongering - or TRYING to share what I know with you.

1dr, don't worry about me at a GTG. I get the message loud and clear. Yeah, I tried sharing some stuff with you, and enjoy your stories. Wow, what an asshole I am!!!
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

Why can't we all get along.
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
SG you forgot to add something. He will have your temperament and argue/fight with most mongers on mpreview.
I cant help it 1Dr...been that way since I was one of the only White Kids left in Englewood and had to fight just about everyday....I still have you and Earnhardt to help calm me down, especially E as he just laughs at me when I get my Irish up which is about every 10 mins or so.....
Unread September 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Wow! The hate runs strong in here. Nice.

D, I am 49 and own a couple of small businesses that take me on the road often. Excuses? If you want to see it that way, then be my guest. And I'll post what I want. Just cuz I'm not a dick, doesn't mean I don't like mongering - or TRYING to share what I know with you.

1dr, don't worry about me at a GTG. I get the message loud and clear. Yeah, I tried sharing some stuff with you, and enjoy your stories. Wow, what an asshole I am!!!

RR, there might be mongers on this board who would enjoy your company at the next GTG. I'm just not one of them. Don't let what I say affect your decision to attend or not attend a GTG.

I'm not going to turn this into a war or words. For me, that is childish.

True, you sent a few PM's to me. Why? I don't know. I didn't ask for information. It is very rare when a monger shares information with me that I don't already know. But thanks for reaching out.
Unread September 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
Why can't we all get along.

WHY???? too many assholes in the world........just like too many democrats (assholes) in cook county, lol