Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 7th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default Extra...Extra....

Hello there my fellow degenerates, how is it hanging,not to the bottom of your feet I hope, lol, if that is the case I feel for you,lol, this is hot of the press, tapped into my sources, and this what is happening,first,if any of you guys had any designs on Nikki, yea that Nikki,the field is wide open (pun intended),the boyfriend was trying to mooch off of her,second, Annie from Sunkiss is pregnant,(not by me I swear),staying with the Holly Grail of massage parlors,Kathy went ahead and got married ,(sorry Earnhardt),and ,oh, I almost forgot , if any of you have not see Pink lately you wont recognize her, poor thing lost some much weight working on my cock....yea that is correct Riverrat...consider this a public announcement.
Unread August 7th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

So you are victorious in your quest? If true, congrats!

I haven't been to the Holy Grail of AMPs in some 3 months now. Glad to hear it's still open for biz.
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Well I have known for years that Kathy did not really like the massage scene. Good for her and I hope things work out well for her. Well I guess it is time to visit Coco and the girls again now that Nikki has an opening that needs to be filled.
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

Good luck with Nickie. Never ever got anything from her except a legit and massage.
Unread August 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Are we back on the Sunkiss train to nowhere again? LOL
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

A fellow monger turned me on to Lolium. I suggest we jump this train and roll over there. Very, very nice.

I thank you once again, PG!
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
So you are victorious in your quest? If true, congrats!

I haven't been to the Holy Grail of AMPs in some 3 months now. Glad to hear it's still open for biz.
No ,riverrat I have all this free time on my hands,and I sit in front of the computer and invent storys,the fuck you thinking man,when I shared info with you about Pink back in febuary,who else had that scoop,where do you think I got that info from?
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Are we back on the Sunkiss train to nowhere again? LOL
D -65,hope you are not talking about your experiences at Sunkiss,as for me,been going there for a while now,took a little doing at the beginning
but eventually 80% of them gave me what I wanted,when we meet again I will tell you some storys.
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
A fellow monger turned me on to Lolium. I suggest we jump this train and roll over there. Very, very nice.

I thank you once again, PG!
You mean Sunkiss west....right?
Unread August 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
Well I have known for years that Kathy did not really like the massage scene. Good for her and I hope things work out well for her. Well I guess it is time to visit Coco and the girls again now that Nikki has an opening that needs to be filled.
Correction E ,3 openings to be filled.