Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread June 11th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default Sunkiss

Hello there you degenerate mongers,how the fuck you all been,been missing in action for a while, (not that you fuckers care),and I don't give 2 SHITS either way,anywho,for those of you that are interested in the going ons at Sunkiss,one of my sources called me and said they are on vacation,from june 9 to the 13,now me knowing George and Connie ,no way in hell they close the place down for VK either they had problems with the licenses,or something alse is going on,if anybody has anything post.
Unread June 12th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

diavolos- i thought you volunteered to be a mascot at the world cup. aren't you the mule? or the donkey? oh no wait your the jackass, lol.

it is true..sunkiss is closed for vacation. riverrat took george, connie, and all the gals on a cruise, lol.
Unread June 12th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
diavolos- i thought you volunteered to be a mascot at the world cup. aren't you the mule? or the donkey? oh no wait your the jackass, lol.

it is true..sunkiss is closed for vacation. riverrat took george, connie, and all the gals on a cruise, lol.
Thanks for the compliments Doc....I do have something in common with those fine animals,we are hung the same where it REALY matters.....as far as the world cup....the biggest event in the universe,watching every game,thank god for DVR .
Unread June 12th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

A cruise? For G and C? Like hell I would - although I'd like to take a few of them somewhere in the Bahamas outside of the reach of the old boss.

I find it hard to believe that G and C would close for a week just for time-off. I'm with Diavolos on this one. If they are indeed closed this week, there must be something going on.

Speaking of cruises, there was a good Simpson's episode about a cruise beyond US jurisdiction. I think it involved monkeys.
Unread June 12th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

My dollars have been flowing to Lolium and Elegant for the past few months. Much better return on investment.
Unread June 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Lolium has a website and according to it 1hr swedish massage is 80 bucks. Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
My dollars have been flowing to Lolium and Elegant for the past few months. Much better return on investment.
Unread June 13th, 2014
VIP User

Big D - remember it's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm...

I had lunch with dmichaels today....ask him abour wiggle. he was wiggling his worm throughout lunch, lol.
Unread June 13th, 2014
VIP User

for the life of me, i cannot believe a massage parlor would not be in compliance with chicago laws.......these places are so legit and by the books, lol.
Unread June 13th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:

I had lunch with dmichaels today....ask him abour wiggle. he was wiggling his worm throughout lunch, lol.
Thanks for the lesson Dr love....but if memory serves....I have been wiggling my worm for a loooong time,and I know all the clichés, like this one,its not how big the boat ,its motion of the ocean,etc,etc,...
Unread June 13th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

The wiggle was about has big as that mule mascot or was it the jackass. I don't know , LOL.

Quote: