Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

Looking forward to reading it. thanks
Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

I try and give details in my reviews so that no one wastes their time and money on a lame or bad massage with no outcome ,although I do " keep secret" as some would say ,a couple of "friends" at what would be classified as "legit" places that not only give a great massage but make sure I leave really happy,happy !!
Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

An account of what you did is fine but more important to a lot of us on this site (and required by MPR submission guidelines, but so rarely followed) is a detailed description of THE PROVIDER in the review. This is important in the review itself since 1) there are usually no reliable pictures available for many providers and 2), the very basic profile info we must fill out does NOT get included anywhere - it remains the initial reviewer's. Not merely saying "she was hot/ugly" "had nice tits" "banging ass", and similar subjective platitudes, but trying to give an actual somewhat objective physical description of THIS provider -including naughty bits/private parts. A lot of us are older, we do have physical preferences; we join a site like this for the very purpose of sharing inside info, and so we don't waste money taking shots in the dark. A description is more helpful to a lot of us in determining whether she is our type, rather than a mere blow by blow account of what YOU did, no matter how many positions you did or how hard you pounded her. Notes about her personality and attitude are also very important.

We should ask ourselves what is helpful to others, our fellow MPR brothers. Do we not care what she looks like, how she acts, her attitude, how she smells, what kind of nipples she has? Will any generic provider "get the job done" as long as Joe Johnson did A B and C with her? Unfortunately, most reviews seem to be of this type.

Last edited by Sore_Loin; May 20th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.