Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chinese versus Korean AMP's

I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time , you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back.

I'd be interested in hearing what cuisine you guys prefer and why.
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Today I prefer Chinese. It's 9 am Friday. I'm meeting SUAGUA and Earnhardt for lunch. We are eating chinese. Anyway, I believe both are the same. If you establish a relationship, with a girl AND mamasam you reap the benefits. I have received extra time at both places. I've also been cut short of time at both places. The girl will ask me if it's okay to cut short the time because they are busy. It's not a big deal when they are polite. I've also asked a girl to just lay around with me for 10 more minutes when the hour is up. This too isn't a problem. I just prefer Chinese. I have more relationships and connections with the Chinese scene. Most of my Korean relationships are gone...they are closed or moved out of state.
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time , you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back.

I'd be interested in hearing what cuisine you guys prefer and why.
The cuisine that i prefer is all you can eat buffet, variety is the spice of life,bring me the Chinese,thai,mongolian,korean,..... throw in some euro babes,and you got yourself a smorgasbord,i don't discriminate,pussy is pussy, the more the merrier.
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

I prefer the Chinese AMPs. I've been to Korean AMPs and don't hate them, but have noticed for the most part that they tend to rush you out faster than most Chinese places do. Only thing is that IMO you're more likely to get FS from a Korean AMP than you would from a Chinese AMP. On the other hand, Chinese masseuses are friendlier in general than their Korean counterparts. Right now, I'm sticking with the Chinese spots, and gradually I'm wooing Lisa - the one from Senina & Unwind. She's not the best looked but to me she has a sweet personality so I would like to take her out on a date.
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPRFIllini View Post
I prefer the Chinese AMPs. I've been to Korean AMPs and don't hate them, but have noticed for the most part that they tend to rush you out faster than most Chinese places do. Only thing is that IMO you're more likely to get FS from a Korean AMP than you would from a Chinese AMP. On the other hand, Chinese masseuses are friendlier in general than their Korean counterparts. Right now, I'm sticking with the Chinese spots, and gradually I'm wooing Lisa - the one from Senina & Unwind. She's not the best looked but to me she has a sweet personality so I would like to take her out on a date.

OPRF - I would be careful with Lisa. Just an FYI my friend. I would stay away from her for a variety of reasons.
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
OPRF - I would be careful with Lisa. Just an FYI my friend. I would stay away from her for a variety of reasons.
Could you PM me please about her? I appreciate the concern and certainly don't want to get into anything I'll regret.
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I prefer Chinese for the reason mentioned above: they at least act like they care. But as Diavolos said, a good provider is a good provider!

Mongolian?? Gee, I wonder who he is talking about?!
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPRFIllini View Post
Could you PM me please about her? I appreciate the concern and certainly don't want to get into anything I'll regret.
There nis a recent thread about her just a few threads down called "a word of warning" by Captain1954.
Check it out. This girl has seen more dick then a public urinal at Ohare.
Much of it BB too.
You can do better, much better!
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
There nis a recent thread about her just a few threads down called "a word of warning" by Captain1954.
Check it out. This girl has seen more dick then a public urinal at Ohare.
Much of it BB too.
You can do better, much better!
Wow, just read Captain's thread and you're right, she doesn't sound like a masseuse I would pursue for a romance. Thanks for the tip. I can and will do much better; maybe Candy at Fantastic or Cherry at New Hope are better for me.
Unread June 4th, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

I'm Korean, and I prefer the Chinese Amps. Something about the Korean places just rub me the wrong way (pun intended? i dunno). I also have a harder time at the Korean places. Also the Chinese girls seem to love the fact that I'm Asian-American. Damn I just realized this is a really old thread. Oh well, I'm new to these boards