Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

sometimes a change of pace is good
Unread August 19th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I'm not ignoring you Big D. We text all the time. I've quit several times in the past. I was in retirement a few years ago for six months. It comes and it goes. Nothing wrong with retiring for awhile. It definitely saves you a little $$.
Unread August 19th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I feel the same way, but ive been hitting the same spots now for a while with no new girls, but I haev been busy, so I just want to relax and know im gonna get taken care of and feel good when I leave.

New is good, but I just don't want new now unless I go with another Monger to a new place.
Nice to hear from you guy....lets be clear ,I am not on any suicide watch here, lol ,its just that it got stale,it reminded me off when I was married,i know what the cause of this is....same women for three months will do it to me,you see ,(and don't you guys take this the wrong way, like I am bragging,),when I was younger I had a different girl for every day of the week....guess old habits are hard to break,lol, and the reason for this is ,fucking busy with work,so ,like my bud Sua Gua said,go for the sure thing and know what you will get,and enjoy yourself.
Unread August 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts

I don't know. I have a handful of regulars I go to, and I've found that once you build up a certain amount of trust, you get more options on the table. Sometimes better prices. Sometimes surprises. Granted, I'm rather new to the whole mongering experience so maybe the thrill will eventually wear off but for now I'm happy getting more depth from my regular providers.