Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread June 5th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyk1 View Post
I'm Korean, and I prefer the Chinese Amps. Something about the Korean places just rub me the wrong way (pun intended? i dunno). I also have a harder time at the Korean places. Also the Chinese girls seem to love the fact that I'm Asian-American. Damn I just realized this is a really old thread. Oh well, I'm new to these boards
You may be newer here, but your participation is always welcome. You will reap the rewards of private shit that only a few of us share, if you care to join that circle of friends.
Unread June 5th, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

Thanks. I came from the other site which does not have a great pm system and was told by riverrat to check this place out.
I'm having a hard time navigating here though. Gotta know the exact city I guess.
Hopefully I will be able to build up some rapport with you guys!
Unread June 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread. As an outsider, I'd say that in Southern California, Korean prostitutes are superior to Chinese with the Vietnamese girls lagging behind. The Chinese have really had an impact here in the last ten years but for a long time it was the Koreans who ruled the roost.
Unread June 5th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Tjinla, I'm offended you are calling them prostitutes. They are nice family oriented women, lol.
Unread June 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe sex worker is a better? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Tjinla, I'm offended you are calling them prostitutes. They are nice family oriented women, lol.
Unread June 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Maybe sex worker is a better? LOL
I think they prefer to be called semen extraction engineers. But this may be only the ones I see.