Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread September 5th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default A great one bites the dust..

Its a sad day today,for me and SG personally,and the mongering world ...we just got the news,my son the Doc,and SG grand son,was diagnosed with a terrible disease,his got pussyliates of the brain,the doctor had to induce him in a coma,so he could get some rest,but the drugs werent stong enough,fucking kid was murmuring...I want pussy ,eat pussy ,all kinds of pussy young ,old ,fucked up teeth ,no teeth over and over again,the doctors were ,at a loss,i am afraid they are going to open up his head,to see if anything else is in there besides pussy,told the doctor, don't bother ,having me and his grand dad SG, as parents the kid is doomed..LMAOF.
Just got done reading your posts....I stand correct sir,you have pussyliates in both heads.
I had lunch with him the other day,we had a conversation going,but his head was on a swivel,not one pussy past by that he dint ogle.
He is on a mission to fuck anything in a skirt,pretty soon he will pay Dede a visit in the old folks home.
Again,lmaof.
Unread September 7th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Its a sad day today,for me and SG personally,and the mongering world ...we just got the news,my son the Doc,and SG grand son,was diagnosed with a terrible disease,his got pussyliates of the brain,the doctor had to induce him in a coma,so he could get some rest,but the drugs werent stong enough,fucking kid was murmuring...I want pussy ,eat pussy ,all kinds of pussy young ,old ,fucked up teeth ,no teeth over and over again,the doctors were ,at a loss,i am afraid they are going to open up his head,to see if anything else is in there besides pussy,told the doctor, don't bother ,having me and his grand dad SG, as parents the kid is doomed..LMAOF.
Just got done reading your posts....I stand correct sir,you have pussyliates in both heads.
I had lunch with him the other day,we had a conversation going,but his head was on a swivel,not one pussy past by that he dint ogle.
He is on a mission to fuck anything in a skirt,pretty soon he will pay Dede a visit in the old folks home.
Again,lmaof.
What..none of you fuckers found this funny,shit i thought it was funny,where the fuck is you guys sense of humor,at the very least I was expecting a wise crack response from you Doc...oh forgot you have pussyliates,cant think straight.
Unread September 8th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Again,lmaof.

I did comment, it didn't get posted. The post is hiliarious....because it is so me and so true