Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 15th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough
Default Mongers who do not know how to write a review

This post is long overdue. I have commented on this in the past.

What is the most number one thought going on in a mongers head while reading a review? Did she give you a HJ or not? Are there extras? Am I right?

Then why oh why are mongers (some) so evasive. Why do we not disclose this information in a review? 99% of mongers do. Why? Because we share and well read above....because that is what we want to know.

I'm so sick of reading she teased me. She touched my balls and cock on accident. I felt her up outside her clothes. I sucked on a cotton bra, etc, etc, etc. Okay these comments are informative.....however, you never finish the story. you just leave it as is.

The mongers who do this are the same mongers who want want want want want.........and then they give nothing.

Going forward, can all of us say YES OR NO regarding whether or not you received a HJ. Or you can let mongers know via PM (as I do).
Unread May 15th, 2014
VIP User

LQQKOUT

Welllllllll, maybe I can do that. Maybe not.. I don't know.. I think I can... I think she looked at my ball sack. Maybe not though.
Unread May 15th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I always give up the info. For the nicer girls I see, I will share with the good guys via PM. Why turn a sweet girl into a cold fish by being too public? Then all the assholes come out who don't know how to act and ruin it. Fun girl disappears and we don't see her for 6 months.
Unread May 15th, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

I always give the full story of what happened in my reviews. And if anyone ever wants to PM me they're more than welcome to do so. Still, the Good Doctor's right - I've seen reviews lately that accomplish nothing.
Unread May 15th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

And what...give away state secrets,no.. no.. no .. Doc,what your asking them is sacrilege,they rather pimp the wife,sell the kids,lie to their friends and family,do almost anything to protect their.....What?...new girlfriend, what a joke,give me a break,98% of guys that walk in a spa,when the girls look at them all smiles and what not....ALL THEY SEE IS $$$$ SIGNS ACROSS THEIR FACES,I said this before ...Before this girls come to the States,they weren't dreaming of one day coming here and doing HR,BJ, and FS, for a living,ITS A JOB FOR THEM, quit being delusional....this was for the Weasels....you know who you are....On the other hand ,some of this guys,maybe that's ALL they get and that's what they write ,and I agree with Big Steve,the juicy details via PM ONLY,for the people that share.There is no excuse though,when someone writes a review,not to state if its legit,he,or fs....without going into details.I have a suggestion to make....I think that Sua Gua and 1drMain should open a mongering school,that way we avoid the aggravation.....Maybe not ......this boards would be no fun then.
Unread May 16th, 2014
VIP User

I wasn't nor do I expect anyone to give the juicy details in public. I describe the juicy details in a pm to anyone. I'm just asking all mongers to let us know did she or didn't she? What purpose does leading us on serve? That's all just a YES or NO on a happy ending? peace out
Unread May 17th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

You mean you dont have a Mensa IQ to figure this out?
Yes or no?
Damn, I overrated you Bro!
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
You mean you dont have a Mensa IQ to figure this out?
Yes or no?
Damn, I overrated you Bro!

I can only read your mind. On Monday May 19th you will monger twice....and leave your dna sample(s) at two locations.......am I right?
Unread May 19th, 2014
IE SWEETIE

beth1872 is infamous around these parts

Have you ever left a review for a provider somewhere? Did you ever wonder what it should entail? As a provider, I am used to a mixture of reviews because I see a mixture of clients. However, there are a few things I think you should and shouldn't leave in a review, so here is a little guideline for those of you who are telling others what to expect when they see someone...

1. DON'T leave personal opinions about her looks. Looks are subjective. What one man finds beautiful another might not. I don't know why you would see a provider unless you thought she was attractive to begin with, but to make comments about her looks that are rude and just mean is NOT what other men want to hear.
2. DO tell others about what you enjoyed while with her. Did she provide the service she said she would or did she rip you off? I personally consider myself a master when providing oral, so let others know if that's what I gave you.
3. DO mention her safety. If she rips you off or does something that makes you uncomfortable, let others know. Your safety as well as the other clients that may see her should know if her pimp is waiting in the room next door or shows up while you are there.
4. DON'T forget, if a provider has a website and YOU didn't bother to check it out BEFORE you came to see her, that's on you! Look over her site and see what she has to offer before you say she didn't provide what you wanted.
5. DO try to remember that we are human beings just like you are. We may have bad days. Before you tear someone down, try to remember that. If your safety was in question, then by all means, tell others about it in a review. But negative reviews should be limited to NEGATIVE or UNSAFE SERVICES, not about a providers looks!

This is obviously just one providers opinion. This is not in any way in response to any of the reviews I have here, but something I thought I'd share from my personal blog page.
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I can only read your mind. On Monday May 19th you will monger twice....and leave your dna sample(s) at two locations.......am I right?
AAAhhhhh, you old dog!
I went to 3 places today, but only one for DNA extraction.
The others were for hello's and how are youz.

I have a story about my visits that I will copy and paste from the other pay site about what 3 different girls told me today.
Pissed me off, and I know our "crew" we are all in, will also not like it.
Ill get to it later.