Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 10th, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts
Default New Hope In Trouble?

Gentlemen, from time to time I'll check on the City of Chicago's Business Affairs and Consumer Protection website to see if there are any massage parlors on the hearing list. Yesterday I saw only one, but it's a biggie: New Hope on Lincoln near Belmont / Ashland. It has a hearing coming up on May 19. I've enjoyed my visits there (Cherry and Michelle are outstanding) and certainly hope that this isn't the beginning of the end of the line for them. Hopefully they can stay open. If not it's yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP by Rahm & Dart. IMO these clowns need to be more concerned with cutting down on the murder rate in the city instead of focusing on harassing innocent businesses.
Unread May 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, another waste of everyones time and money.
Unread May 10th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

This could also be another continuance of a problem they had a while ago.
We shall see.
Good lawyers can really help these places.
Unread May 11th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I will get the inside scoop on what and why. I would say for certain this is a continuance of a problem in the past. For the past 18 months this place has had no problems.
Unread May 12th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
This could also be another continuance of a problem they had a while ago.
We shall see.
Good lawyers can really help these places.
This is something entirely new. There was no raid or anything like that and no recordings, thus no sting. Hopefully, it all works out. I'll keep you pigs updated.
Unread May 12th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
This is something entirely new. There was no raid or anything like that and no recordings, thus no sting. Hopefully, it all works out. I'll keep you pigs updated.
Could be that the city sent its' health and building departments there to check on any code violations. I don't recall seeing anything wrong, but if they found something and slapped the owner with fines (and also ordered repairs that can be expensive depending on what the violation is), the owner could deem everything as too expensive to continue and close up voluntarily. This is one sneaky way that Rahm/Dart could close AMPs without having to resort to using LE resources.
Unread May 12th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPRFIllini View Post
Could be that the city sent its' health and building departments there to check on any code violations. I don't recall seeing anything wrong, but if they found something and slapped the owner with fines (and also ordered repairs that can be expensive depending on what the violation is), the owner could deem everything as too expensive to continue and close up voluntarily. This is one sneaky way that Rahm/Dart could close AMPs without having to resort to using LE resources.
It doesn't have anything to do with that.
Unread May 12th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
It doesn't have anything to do with that.
Well, we'll find out soon enough. Bottom line is, I hope they can stay open.
Unread May 13th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

B-72 knows more about this place then anyone here.
Let him let us know via PM or the main board, and let the guessing stop.
B-72....PM me when you find out please.
Unread May 13th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
B-72 knows more about this place then anyone here.
Let him let us know via PM or the main board, and let the guessing stop.
B-72....PM me when you find out please.
Sua Gua: Of course I will.