Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 10th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

How cum "The Bern" hasn't proposed free sex therapy as part of his changes in Single Payer Health Care which he would bring in to replace Affordable Care Act along with free College tuition? How would LE like it if AMPs where part of government health care. No molestations, no rapes, no problems. The mms bills the gov when you swipe your card upon picking your favorite therapist...? LE can take a flying leap at real problems.
Unread February 11th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
How cum "The Bern" hasn't proposed free sex therapy as part of his changes in Single Payer Health Care which he would bring in to replace Affordable Care Act along with free College tuition? How would LE like it if AMPs where part of government health care. No molestations, no rapes, no problems. The mms bills the gov when you swipe your card upon picking your favorite therapist...? LE can take a flying leap at real problems.
They would want you to get the generic masseuse, instead of the brand name one.
Unread February 11th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
They would want you to get the generic masseuse, instead of the brand name one.
ExecVIP...I catch your drift...but if the MMS were still in charge and treat you as a regular you should still be able to choose...would this not be outrageous where LEO's role would be to facilitate an active, successful operation for AMPs to help government health care instead of trying to close them....Hahaha...of course you know we are not gonna see this...Last I heard Google is a big campaign donor to the "Bern"....reality is outside of his doings...
Unread June 4th, 2016
Shaarang

Geezus,

I had a dream. I dreamed I woke up early in the morning with wood and drove out to Escondido to get Johnson serviced by Sara or alternately Penny. Now I will have to locate her up in Lomita or Penny up in Santa Monica. Cramps your style having to 'follow the pussy' to distant locations. If Sara is on and you are on you can have one helluva time, and Penny is so accommodating even at her age takes good care of her bod and if anything has improved service. OMG.
Unread June 4th, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Geezus,

I had a dream. I dreamed I woke up early in the morning with wood and drove out to Escondido to get Johnson serviced by Sara or alternately Penny. Now I will have to locate her up in Lomita or Penny up in Santa Monica. Cramps your style having to 'follow the pussy' to distant locations. If Sara is on and you are on you can have one helluva time, and Penny is so accommodating even at her age takes good care of her bod and if anything has improved service. OMG.
Hi Marsean, are you saying Sara is now working in Lomita and do you know where? Santa Monica is too far for me so that leaves out Penny.
Unread June 5th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Hi Marsean, are you saying Sara is now working in Lomita and do you know where? Santa Monica is too far for me so that leaves out Penny.
Hey winter29, Sara has been at Zen where I originally met her long before she showed on the Esco scene and other places in the area including the one at PCH and Pennsylvania according to her own words but that info was mentioned back in time in a visit at OT in Esco. Have not ventured to those spots lately but putting ear to ground (mms) yields updates when needed. P spends part of week (reviewed here) at that Lincoln Blvd spot above German Club...after knowing her in Esco for years I surprised her there for fun time. Reviewed here too. The SMO#2 was missed by me back in the day, Dayumm, but some make references that are indelible. Another OMG.