Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 13th, 2018
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Backpage founder Carl Ferrer flips against his former partners

Carl Ferrer has agreed to plead guilty and face 5 years in prison in exchange for testifying against the other guys. He has, in effect turned into a "rat" to save his own skin.

The gubbermint is expected to seize about a dozen houses, several dozen bank accounts and tons of other cash with this deal.
Unread April 13th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

Ferrer pleaded guilty to money laundering and facilitating prostitution. Ferrer’s plea deal requires him to take “all steps within his power” to permanently shut down Backpage, to forfeit all the company’s assets and property, to testify that Backpage laundered money and encouraged prostitution-related ads, and to plead guilty to state-level charges in Texas and California.

Ferrer was charged and pleaded guilty on April 5th, the day before Backpage was seized and suspended by law enforcement. In the agreement, Ferrer states that he conspired with Lacey, Larkin, and others to knowingly create “a veneer of deniability” over ads for illegal sexual services, by removing certain keywords from ads without taking them down.

Ferrer says they also routed money through unrelated-seeming bank accounts to fool credit card companies into processing illegal payments. The group used cryptocurrency exchanges like CoinBase and Kraken to launder money as well.
Unread April 14th, 2018
VIP User

ilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klausbarbie View Post
Carl Ferrer has agreed to plead guilty and face 5 years in prison in exchange for testifying against the other guys. He has, in effect turned into a "rat" to save his own skin.

The gubbermint is expected to seize about a dozen houses, several dozen bank accounts and tons of other cash with this deal.
Carl is/was an asshole. I knew people he stole money from via backpage paying for special placement.

I had a great affiliate plan with www.************* my last paypal payment from them was about $600 per month and rising after 3 months of posting on BP. Carl had all my links removed and his personal link was inserted, then he banned all links from www.************* on backpage except his personal link. I got in touch with a person at backpage and told them about my issue. That person spoke to Carl and asked about my link issue. Carl told him "We have affiliates and contracts you are not to worry about" and preceeded to block me from using backpage from posting anything.

I then fired off another email asking why I was blocked. The guy went back to Carl and asked why I blocked. The backpage worker then got me unblocked. He begged Carl to allow me to post ads again. The www************* link was CARLS personal link not backpages Corparate link. I was 000002 in eroticmps.com affiliate program and Carls like was 000056 on the program. I only posted about 5 links per day Carl posted several 100 links per day for free.

He is an asshole.
Unread April 14th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

bend over and hold your ankles

hahahahahaha

Carl never used KY on a chump

LOL

there's a sucker born every minute

LMAO