Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default What if.....

Hello there you horny mongers ,got a little down time,so I said, fuck it ,I will post something,{since nobody else does,except for a few},O.K,so we been mongering for a while, (some more than others),now suppose for any number of reasons that stops ,you cant...not allowed..you SA finds out, e.t.c.....What is you reaction, how do you handle it,do you stop cold turkey..... chime in....what else you got to do ,lol.
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Good question that a number of us have to consider. But I wonder if this could actually happen? With a cash business and table showers, how could anyone really know you stopped by an AMP? Maybe pressure from someone would make us "want" to stop (or at least, slow down), but cold turkey wouldn't be an option for me.

My SO has commented that she isn't a big fan of the Asian place (if she really knew, she would certainly come across a lot stronger than that!), so now I never mention when and if I get a massage - legit or not.
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

At least I don't have to concern myself with this issue now since I am single with no girlfriend. But this is a good topic nevertheless and it'd be interesting to get the insights from mongering veterans such as SG, earnhardt & drmain1
Unread May 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not married anymore but if I was doing this when I was the ex would have enjoyed watching, LOL.
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I will chime in since Diavolos is always busting my balls asking me why I'm so quiet and fly under the radar. So this one is for you Diavolos....you pain in my ass, lol. BTW, did anyone see diavolos standing outside of Sunkiss in his superman boxers? Did they lock you out again big D ?

I have no problem stopping cold turkey...and I did. In fact, I know several mongers who stopped cold turkey. My reason? Bored....I was sick of the scene. No new talent. Same gals. I just said fuck it, I'm done. I was itching to go weekly....because I'm a sick bastard..however, I resisted. Having a wife and a few gf's on the side made it easier. I would stop by places just to talk with the gals and not get a massage. Why did I go back? Same reason I stopped....I was bored. So for me, I could stop again at any point for three, six months and be fine.

Once a monger always a monger? This probably rings true for everyone. Right now? I don't want to stop. Tomorrow? Maybe I decide to stop. However, I highly doubt I would ever stop for good. Slow down? I doubt anyone (mongers) would ever stop. Even if you were to get caught.

If I ever did stop I would want to drive off into the sunset with SuaGua, LqqkOUT, earnhardt, and a few others...hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Diavolos, are you happy now that I posted?
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I will chime in since Diavolos is always busting my balls asking me why I'm so quiet and fly under the radar. So this one is for you Diavolos....you pain in my ass, lol. BTW, did anyone see diavolos standing outside of Sunkiss in his superman boxers? Did they lock you out again big D ?

I have no problem stopping cold turkey...and I did. In fact, I know several mongers who stopped cold turkey. My reason? Bored....I was sick of the scene. No new talent. Same gals. I just said fuck it, I'm done. I was itching to go weekly....because I'm a sick bastard..however, I resisted. Having a wife and a few gf's on the side made it easier. I would stop by places just to talk with the gals and not get a massage. Why did I go back? Same reason I stopped....I was bored. So for me, I could stop again at any point for three, six months and be fine.

Once a monger always a monger? This probably rings true for everyone. Right now? I don't want to stop. Tomorrow? Maybe I decide to stop. However, I highly doubt I would ever stop for good. Slow down? I doubt anyone (mongers) would ever stop. Even if you were to get caught.

If I ever did stop I would want to drive off into the sunset with SuaGua, LqqkOUT, earnhardt, and a few others...hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Diavolos, are you happy now that I posted?
Thank you your Highness,its an honor for us lesser mortals,that you graced us ,with you sharp wit and humor,we are forever gratefull,LOL ,all bullshit aside Doc,its not about me,i am just trying to get everybody involved in conversation,so whenever I am bored I post something,funny thing is ,some times people thing I am gripeing about ,whatever I post about.Yea me to brother,once a monger always a monger.Later.
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I sure enjoyed the post!
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Oh, and 1drmain,never been locked out at Sunkiss, locked in, YES , lots of times,the story's I could tell..... actually I am thinking of writing a book,like a tell all book on Sunkiss,now wouldn't that be something,i know I have a built in buyer base....Yea the more I think about it... maybe I will.
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

That is why I avoid certain areas where I know my SO, relative or friend may be lurking. Although I have discovered some ways for myself personally to explain my location if confronted by the aforementioned. I have slowed down from time to time. Sometimes, I just go around to my favorites and have some fun. Cold turkey would probably not happen unless I were sick and dying....scratch that, no it wouldn't.
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
That is why I avoid certain areas where I know my SO, relative or friend may be lurking. Although I have discovered some ways for myself personally to explain my location if confronted by the aforementioned. I have slowed down from time to time. Sometimes, I just go around to my favorites and have some fun. Cold turkey would probably not happen unless I were sick and dying....scratch that, no it wouldn't.
That's the spirit BS72,and I think I am speaking for all of us that,when its time to go bye bye, to the big forever ,the last that we will see with our minds eye,is pussy.lol.