Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 19th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Your absolutely correct asiansam Libertine is entitled to his viewpoint. But it would be much more amusing if equal shots were taken on Trump and Hilary. God knows they both deserve
it.

Last edited by pumpagain69; September 19th, 2016 at 05:18 PM.
Unread September 19th, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

This is just more proof that Democrats are fucked up in the head.
Unread September 20th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Oh, Well !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
This is a political forum. Libertine is entitled to his point of view, and to promote it. That doesn't make him an idiot, even though it appears most of us (myself included), don't agree with what he says. At least he's keeping us talking. In his way, he's helping to keep the forums alive until the next Ichi appears, or until Kid seizes the day and makes MPR history as the newly anointed SA Oracle, posting his exploits and sage advice for the masses. Let's all click on his "reputation" icon and give him the encouragement to press on with his mission!
asiansam, absolutely it is a political forum. Anyone including Libertine is entitled to present their point of view and promote it, No Doubt. I don't have as much time to look for and bring up articles, op eds, etc. so only if I find something really worth it would I take that time. In the meantime there are headlines every day and it is interesting how unbiased the media has shown itself to be(Not!). For me, the idea of organizing our lives in a cradle to grave process overseen by big government where freedom of choice becomes more limited with each passing day is totally disgusting. Not that like minded people cannot strive for common goals, no. Just that to entitle federal governments to dictate in so many ways how we live and what we can do and leave us no choice in the matter because they are "looking out for your best interests, or at least best interests of society as a whole". So who is it that makes those decisions? And is it done autocratically, like by executive directive, when going in there was a promise to be transparent? So far I haven't brought up the cost for what has become a dictatorial (at least autocratic) form of rule bypassing congress to a large extent. The cost of doing business this way is not sustainable, even if most liked it. Why even have congress, aren't they just in the way? Just some thoughts. I like more that old premise "Go where you want to go, do what you want to do" and as long as I can, I will. Big Brother, go away, We have Freedom and I choose to make my own choices. When I get time may pluck some articles for the forum, but I guess I don't have as much time for it as some. I'm busier having a good life and enjoying my freedom, including weighing in here to limited degree. To each his own.