Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 5th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute
Default If She Promises....

If she promises to only give "press" conferences only every eight months or so, I may consider voting for her.

I can only imagine that Trump would double down on the press coverage that Obama has garnered as president.

But if he had one of the hotties at his side....God I'm pathetic...

It appears that I am a vapid, shallow individual that is only concerned with his genitals...
Unread August 5th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post

It appears that I am a vapid, shallow individual that is only concerned with his genitals...
Kind of like the future First Husband. He's probably already lining up the White House interns. Does she really think she can keep Slick Willie on a short leash? Lol

As if she can't bring enough embarrassment to the presidency on her own, she's going to have the help of the Horndawg in Chief himself!
Unread August 5th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Kind of like the future First Husband. He's probably already lining up the White House interns. Does she really think she can keep Slick Willie on a short leash? Lol

As if she can't bring enough embarrassment to the presidency on her own, she's going to have the help of the Horndawg in Chief himself!
I think that Monica Lewinski is far to old for Bill now and I respectfully will be his stand in should he not be able to achieve wood.

I remember people making fun of her back in the day and I thought she was hot. Now I'd fuckin pay....again....man thinking with genitals...

http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/monica-lewinsky
Unread August 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not that I want to think back about that whole sordid episode, but Horndawg himself was freakin lucky nobody taped the interlude from the time they got busy till the time his eyes obviously glazed over, to Monica getting off her knees and using the dress for a handywipe or catchall, and wondered outside the room to be confronted by Linda Tripp, and Linda noticing the stain, and all the hush hush talk, and what exactly went down with the dress later...leading to good ol mr. bill saying "depends on what the meaning of is is"... Talk about a script for a barnburner...Hahaha. Now if there were a tape, it would not be so easy to forget.
Unread August 6th, 2016

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

I just cannot imagine a grown man in the role of "First Lady." I mean, is slick willy gonna wear a fucking dress and dance around on Oprah ? This situation has never come up in the USA. I just can't comprehend it. If the "Ball Busting Bitch" Hellary gets in, I predict Slick Willy will spend more time at that pedophile sex slave island with his buddy jefferey epstein.

Just my 2 cents

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/b...-prestigiacomo
Unread August 6th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Holy Crap (Wholly Crap),

Either Way , it's not the simple minded sex of Horndawg. So many of these foreign donors have her in their pockets.

It's all about Trade Imbalance and has been for a lot of years.

They had to have NAFTA, now it's the TPP. Don't be fooled, Obama drank the cool-aid on that as he is touting it, and Hillary was for it, but she knows she cannot get elected if she comes out for it, so she is bidding her time and after she gets in will reverse her current position on it.

The REAL full time (40 hour workweek that went bye-bye under Obama) jobs are dwindling all the time because we don't have free trade, fair trade, it's just trade to benefit the rest of the world and not US. The TPP is more of the same.

Even the employment stats are slanted due to the 30 hour workweed constituting full time work, and lots of people having employment for less than that per week, which grants the employer the right to not have to give them some benefits and definitely not health care.

That's what is killing our jobs and handing them over to foreign lands and workers. If it is not brought to a screeching halt this time we are over. Once the rest of the manufacturing in the good ol' USofA crumbles due to the imbalance of trade with ALL of our trade partners. It is over. It won't matter if you got a pension or a temp job or Social Security or whatever. Mortgages foreclosures? That will ramp back up, and everybody will start living with the In-Laws and Parents and taking in the Grand Parents..A job at Mc Donalds will be the new lifeline, or Bugger King, Wendys, even Jack in the Box. Hillary and Bill will have enough that they can say "Can't touch this" and laugh all the way to wherever they decide to live after the fall. It's Coming Brothers...Mark my words.

Hey guys and brothers, i'm not an expert on all this but this is just a message with a little wake up juice.

And yeah, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and granted our minds mostly are on other things when we come here. But really with 15% tax rates for businesses in Trumps plan which will be on TV Monday, you can see how jobs can have a chance to come back. This is not to diminish foreigners, it is to have fair trade and stop the crumbling of real employment here. Hey even all the foreigners who come here will be able to get a start. Our relatives might have a chance at finding real work, real estate will pick up, car industry, you name it. Just a little leveling of the playing field will do the trick.

Yessa brothers. OK, had to say something before Monday. I hope it is a good presentation, cause otherwise we are headed down the tubes..

Wiki-leaks has more...but they are holding for the right moment. OK relax and get woody serviced and keep on keeping on...no panic needed.

The American people are not stupid...and yeah that $400 million shrink wrapped donation in the unmarked private plane was NOT ransom. Right.

I got faith this shit will be figured out...Peace..Out.
Unread August 6th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine in1943 if Hillary had done the same thing with national security
The hangman would have paid her a visit already
Unread August 6th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post

lmccj, I think you have a point there. So since Hillary is telling Everybody that she knows She made a big mistake when She decided to use her own private server, and now She realizes that there not only could but would put all her business and private emails at risk, since they were NOT on a secured State Department site server, and that she made that decision all on her OWN, and did not allow any involved in helping her set it up to spill the beans, that:
1. She intended to keep all her email works to herself in such a way that only what she chose to share with the Department of State, or other official agencies would easily have a chance of being monitored, but...
2. Since she did this action on her own, in reality her server was more vulnerable than a government secured server where more Department personnel could be helping to monitor any hacking and protect hers along with others, and...
3. Since she knew government system servers with the Department that she was Head of, the Department of State, were available to help protect her work and hers that connected with all other government, or secured individuals she had business with...
4. And now that she went through a controversy and investigation over the issue which uncovered all the unsecure aspects of what she did in setting up an unsecured network, regardless of how the FBI or government found or whether or not to indict her over charges related to the scandal about her personal private server being the main point for most all her business email and business communications...
5. That now after all this has come to light, and she has acknowledged that she made mistakes in judgement in making the decisions to use her own personal server....
6. What RIGHT does she now have to be outraged that her personal server may have, and is alleged to have been HACKED, and in some cases is already proven to have been HACKED??? If she knew her job as Secretary of State, and even if there were things about her job and function that she did not know or understand when taking the job, Ya Think She may have played it SAFE, and asked some knowledgeable people in the Department for guidance that would have given her a framework to operate SAFELY?
7. You can imagine that she would have thought that to be below her station in life, as she was unable to gain the Presidency, but was handed the State Department Job, as everyone knew that she and her husband were really working over business in many foreign countries, so someone wrongfully assumed She would be good at it.
8. Whoever they were, they were wrong. Apparently she was clueless about the hacking of her server, and now is righteously upset about it, when all she had to do was follow the standard protocol and she could have avoide blame and scrutiny over this whole thing, but NO, she wanted to do it HER way. How long do you think we will last with her at the top making the more important decisions that protect our security? The Clintons have accepted a LOT of money both personally and for their Foundation over a long time now in mostly very shady business deals. Documentary movie "Clinton Cash" has been airing for some time now on various networks. The gist of their history is known; the documentary brings a lot of it out. Do you really think they are for the poor and middle class people here and in other areas of the world? Keep digging for the truth: It Will Set You Free.
Unread August 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

hard core rpubes, here! you guys live behind the orange curtain? heard it's turning Dem, sorry!
Unread August 7th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post

She thinks she is gonna get away with playing the okie doke and rope a dope for 3 more months to get her feet back in those doors and tries not to talk about what she gonna do with Slick Willy when she crosses that threshold in January 2017. I really don't think there are many people who can stand for HRC in charge. I just hope everyone keeps their eyes and ears open in the next 3 months...It doesn't have to be like the Doors songs: Horse Latitudes and This is the End.