Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 16th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Trump: World Leader And King Of The Obama Racist Birther Lies

Trump Questioned Obama Birth Certificate In May 2014, Despite Statement From His Campaign on 9-15-16

The campaign statement is completely false: Trump didn’t stop questioning President Obama’s birth certificate in 2011.

A Trump campaign official said on 9-15-16 in a statement that Donald Trump now believes President Obama was born in the United States.

In the issued official campaign statement on 9-15-16, the campaign praises Trump at length, and states that Trump brought the so-called birther issue to its conclusion in 2011 when Obama released his long-form birth certificate.

That's completely false.

Trump didn’t stop being a birther in 2011 — he continued stoking racist conspiracy theories after that.

In May 2014 in an interview with Irish TV, Trump defended his birtherism at length.

“You questioned President Obama's citizenship during his 2012 campaign, and you said if he produced that long-form birth certificate, you’d produce your tax returns. But you didn’t do it, did you?” asked Ireland TV3’s Colette Fitzpatrick in May 2014.

“Well, I don’t know — did he do it?” Trump said. “If I decide to run for office I’ll produce my tax returns. Absolutely. I would love to do that. I did produce a financial statement even though I wasn’t even running. I did produce a financial statement and it was shocking to some because it was so much higher than people thought possible.”

Fitzpatrick was referencing when Trump said in 2011 that he would release his tax returns if Obama released his birth certificate.

Trump has never released his tax returns.

“The president should come clean,” Trump added about Obama in the May 2014 interview. “He should have come clean over the years. If you remember the very famous story where I offered him $5 million if he showed some basic records and he never took me up on it. And that would be for charity. So charities would have benefited and it would have been a great thing.”

“But Obama is a citizen and he produced his long form birth certificate,” host Fitzpatrick said.

“Well, a lot of people don’t agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn’t a proper certificate,” Trump said.

May 2014 video interview of Trump on Irish TV

------>>>

https://youtu.be/Hg-5KEt1Abg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...6b#.csZ0do1GxN

In March 2012, Trump tweeted, "When I was 18, people called me Donald Trump. When he was 18, @BarackObama was Barry Soweto. Weird."

In May 2012, Trump tweeted, “Let’s take a closer look at that birth certificate. @BarackObama was described in 2003 as being ‘born in Kenya.’” with a link to a conspiracy article.

In August 2012, Trump tweeted, “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”

In December 2013, Trump tweeted,” How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s ‘birth certificate’ died in a plane crash today. All others lived.”

In November 2012, Trump quoted a Tweet from a supporter saying, “Obama also fabricated his own birth certificate after being pressured to produce one by @realDonaldTrump.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...72505238433794

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2794391
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Well, a lot of people don’t agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn’t a proper certificate,” Trump said.

In this day and age it is easy to find a "lot of people"to agree or disagree with anything,
Another popular defense is I heard some people say,

Very few people change their opinions based on political posts, if we change its because of trust in who we listen to, unfortunately right now, no one is saying much to build trust in themeselves, only to distort our trust in the other, (aargh)

What really counts is what the individual thinks, and the conclusions we come to based on our personal values and beliefs,

Personally I'd like to see some more actions in line with the hose beliefs, and I ain't talkin about political candidates, not knocking current actions, just sayin more can be done, and I'm including myself in this, working today to be a little kinder and helpin somebody less fortunate, being a steward of my money, becoming more aware of my privilege and trying my best not to abuse it,

I think I might start by paying 100 for FS. Hmm now where to go? What reviews can I trust,
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Who was the first birther?

While Donald Trump certainly picked up on the birther controversy years ago and ran with it until very recently, where did it begin? Not with Trump, but perhaps within the ranks of HRC's own supporters in 2008, during her first attempt to run for president. While she herself never personally made that accusation, she did little to dissuade others from believing the stories circulating at the time (and ever since), nor did she prevent her staff from contributing to the notions that BHO was a foreign-born muslim.

"In a March 2008 interview with "60 Minutes," Clinton said she took then-Sen. Obama's word that he was not a Muslim, but when pressed if she believed he was, she replied, "No. No, there is nothing to base that on -- as far as I know." What we see in 2008 from Clinton is a subtle stoking of questions about Obama's identity, but she never went as far as Donald Trump did in 2011 in an interview with Fox News.
"He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that," said Trump in the 2011 interview.

Bottom line: Clinton stoked questions about Obama's identity. But Clinton herself never questioned Obama's birth certificate."

--Hillary Clinton was not a 'birther' By Jake Tapper, Casey Capachi and Jeremy Harlan, CNN Updated 6:50 AM ET, Fri May 6, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politi...ther-movement/

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/0...gan-053563?o=0

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/25/hi...-blames-trump/

Actually, who cares? To me, the birther controversy is much ado about nothing. I can see the purpose of the law involved, but it's not a bullet-proof guarantee that a president will be free from foreign influence. And since there is birther "blood" on the hands of both Democrats and Republicans, why are they still keeping this pot boiling? After Obama produced his birth certificate, it looks to me like both parties would do well to just shut up and pretend it never happened.

While much of the criticism directed at President Obama is obviously racially-motivated, I'm curious as to why questioning Obama's land of birth is "racist." The birthplace of a candidate is a legitimate concern, no matter their race. If a candidate was pure white (and a Republican) with an Italian national as a father and a somewhat murky international childhood history, would anyone have a problem with questioning where he was born? Was the issue with Ted Cruz's birthplace racist as well? That word gets abused so much as to render it almost worthless, which is a shame, since it is still relevant.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
Who cares?
I don't. I don't think that issue is in front of us. BTW, Trump said today that he thinks Obama was born in the US. It's a big So What. An outgoing President birthplace which was produced by Hawaii after it had become a contentious issue at the time. Means nothing now. Most are concerned what is going on in the future.

So yes, Who cares?
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Only Libertine would start a thread like this. Apparently he is in love with the disaster Hillary.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

It's ironic that a forum created for the purpose of keeping political debates out of the actual hobby-related forums has become one of the most active forums on this site. I'm not really a political person, but I guess I'm just bored. Few of the other forums have much that's interesting enough to comment on, and I'm jaded enough with the hobby as a whole to contribute anything new, so I can't very well expect others to pick up the slack. I miss Ichi, Chanceforester and even Taoui and Drunkendog. Used to have some good stories to read and comment on. Obsessive was good for a while, but I guess he's bored now too, or found something better than blogging on the Internet. We have some good posters here, who are still active. Maybe we all have writer's block or something.
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

i miss Unclemeat
Unread September 17th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
It's ironic that a forum created for the purpose of keeping political debates out of the actual hobby-related forums has become one of the most active forums on this site. I'm not really a political person, but I guess I'm just bored. Few of the other forums have much that's interesting enough to comment on, and I'm jaded enough with the hobby as a whole to contribute anything new, so I can't very well expect others to pick up the slack. I miss Ichi, Chanceforester and even Taoui and Drunkendog. Used to have some good stories to read and comment on. Obsessive was good for a while, but I guess he's bored now too, or found something better than blogging on the Internet. We have some good posters here, who are still active. Maybe we all have writer's block or something.
I for one don't have writers block but after 3 years or so of sharing every detail of my mongering history (that I thought had entertainment value) up to the current SA stuff I have ran out of stories! LOL Unless people want to hear about the Burmese girl (from SA) I fucked yesterday I have nothing more to contribute! I do have an idea... We could take up a collection to send me back to Asia so I can return with several weeks worth of entertaining anecdotes to share with the group. It would only take about 10 mongers to donate their monthly mongering budget to the good cause of keeping MPR as entertaining as it once was!!! Damn....I thought my Eileen sighting would give us more than a week of something to talk about!!! Check OC Private forum...I have something new to post! LOL
Unread September 17th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Kid you are the highlight of this site even though you hardly visit it much lately. I had an eye on a Burmese girl on SA but she went back there and I don't know if she returned. So I for one would love to hear more about your experience.