Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 28th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by persianguy View Post
I think you shouldn't put addresses as you are giving away location ,and I don't thing you are respectfull ,you write to much,yes you need to describe but you over due it.
???? I'm confused. Shouldn't put addresses? Splain Lucy....
Unread June 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by persianguy View Post
I think you shouldn't put addresses as you are giving away location ,and I don't thing you are respectfull ,you write to much,yes you need to describe but you over due it.

Okay I am confused, I get that you think I write too much, noted I will try to be more concise. You don't think I should post addresses, I will refrain from posting for independents, and will only post addresses for actual businesses. Your state that I am not respectful, I am just trying to be honest but will try to keep your statement in mind.
Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Treat them with respect always, but we must describe the girl in full, physically including the naughty bits. That's why we are here, to be scouts for each other and help us save money or spend money on "our type".
In terms of suspicious reviews a detailed physical description helps us know whether this is the same provider or whether someone new has assumed the name or we are being baited and switched.

As for addresses, never for an AAMP or independent, just a general vicinity/cross streets.
Unread June 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Thanks Loin.
Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Okay I am confused, I get that you think I write too much, noted I will try to be more concise. You don't think I should post addresses, I will refrain from posting for independents, and will only post addresses for actual businesses. Your state that I am not respectful, I am just trying to be honest but will try to keep your statement in mind.
Daff,

I didn't see any of your posts, but for Indies, yes as the Loin said, we don't divulge private info. But details of your experience are up to you.

I, personally, appreciate your responses. You are obviously trying to benefit the community and not do harm.
Unread July 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Yunfei's review posted 7/3/14

I have my doubts Jay123 (with 10 reviews) got a HE from Yunfei. I am well-acquainted with her, and while I know what she did in the past, I'm convinced she's strictly legit these days. Seems to be the experience of other mongers too.
Unread July 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I have my doubts Jay123 (with 10 reviews) got a HE from Yunfei. I am well-acquainted with her, and while I know what she did in the past, I'm convinced she's strictly legit these days. Seems to be the experience of other mongers too.
I absolutely concur with asiansam. I've known her for many years as well. In the past the HE was done ONLY as part of a prostate massage to clear it, NEVER as a thing in and of itself. She is not even offering the prostate anymore, so this review stinks. Perhaps there is an agenda at work.
Unread July 2nd, 2014
VIP User

http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_det...views_id=78816
This review is bogus, or many months late and of no use. Rose Aroma has been closed for a few months.
Unread July 4th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Sonya-Mas...936-75299.html

The most recent 2 reviews for Sonya at Dhara Dhevi, one by Masplz883(1) and the other by Rightout(3) are both bogus. They're bogus because sometime last month she went on vacation for 2 months.
Unread July 4th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Look. If you want to post some BS for a free ten days then just remember..it's not free if you're neighbor is paying for it. I had to cut out for a while... I get it.

I kinda get the whole three post thing MPR is going after. They are in business to make money. We can argue all day long about that: But the cool thing about this site is that (for the most part) the reviews are honest. That's important. There are guys on here that could post for days. Look at Cash. I started almost ten years ago and Cash was value. I know he doesn't post unless it's value.

Honestly, I'm irritated with the Shirley Posts from SteveLee. We all have providers that call us. That's fine. We all have providers that provide special things: But, If I'm the only one getting special things and no one else is, then the red flag goes up. And if you are getting special treatment....damn sure you're not going to Post and Post and Post...that's just complete crap... go to another site and take pictures for a freebie: and years ago I posted pictures for Mint and SC and other sites...not for freebies, but for info..

I got Lily in the ass one time a long time ago and she was so pissed she wouldn't see me for a long time. Shirley IMHO is the same.

So, Post after Post about chocolate starfish is just complete crap. Unless you have a two inch dick that is a half inch wide...

It's just lame. If Shirley calls you and lets you pound her pumpkin, then you need to either marry her or quit posting because nobody else with a normal size penis is getting cornhole.

If someone is unable to afford the money each month for this site and feels the need to post fake reviews, then I'm OK with that. You can keep your provider.
I don't get why anyone would bother making BS up to get 10 free days. Practically every MP in LA that is $40-50 for the door and do a full hour (versus 50 minute legit spas) will have HE service. Anyone not sure can just LOOK at the entrance and it's often glaringly obvious. Ugly neon "we're open" sign, shady curtained front, no fill out sheet for your "first visit", nobody asking you (except the girl seeing you) whether it's your first time there. Even better if it's a locked door inside or a buzzer, then you know it's HE++. In comparison, if it's filled with white girls, costs more than $60 at the door, and if they make you fill out an info sheet when asking you if it's your first visit there --- you're not getting a handy and you'll be tucked in with a towel like a baby the whole 50 minutes or less of completely mechanical massage.