Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 13th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default What are they for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I just added to your Rep!
I've been on the site for well over a decade and don't have any idea what you guys are talking about.

What the F$%^ is this Rep Power that everyone talks about. What is it good for? Same question on the little green marks below it. What use are they?
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

I just visit girls and report....thats what the site is for yes?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Yessir, that and a place to find the types of providers you are looking for! Not about name calling and allegations of wrongdoing or arguments or flamewars. That nasty behavior is NOT wanted by 99.99999% of members here and is not tolerated by most sites. I have always thought that this site was the best and who would want it any other way?
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Yessir, that and a place to find the types of providers you are looking for! Not about name calling and allegations of wrongdoing or arguments or flamewars. That nasty behavior is NOT wanted by 99.99999% of members here and is not tolerated by most sites. I have always thought that this site was the best and who would want it any other way?
I chose this site because it gives the most accurate info about shops and providers. Along the way, I've passed on what I thought was helpful info about my experiences. I've recieved some info that wasn't to my liking but it never did any good, as far as chasing xiao mei mei, to get into arguments about it. I just let it roll off.
My brain is horrible at multitasking. It takes me awhile to formulate these submissions. I'd rather use that time to work and make money so that I can use that money and the rest of my time to hunt down decent providers. The pertinent info on this site helps me cut down some of that search time. Let's say yes to more pertinent info.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Well said!
Unread December 15th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
...What the F$%^ is this Rep Power that everyone talks about. What is it good for? Same question on the little green marks below it. What use are they?
Well, first thing first... I was messing with the MPR ADMIN. Giving him Rep Power is a little bit of a Mute Point, since it is his site, after all. So, goofing on him for his post was my way of saying thank you.

Having said that, Rep Power is a little like a LIKE on Facebook. The difference might be that you give it when the individual has earned it for their activity in the forum. Maybe they had good intel to share. I don't now how the green blocks work.

I just gave you Rep Power for your question.
Unread December 15th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

See rocket: It's always nice to know a dog whisperer.

Hey NTK I just gave you Rep Power for your intel assist.

On Prancer, on Blitzen...Oh wait, those were Reindeer. JK...
Unread December 16th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
I've been on the site for well over a decade and don't have any idea what you guys are talking about.

What the F$%^ is this Rep Power that everyone talks about. What is it good for? Same question on the little green marks below it. What use are they?
I don't think neither are a clue to the credibility of a monger as they once were. For
the period of time the L was a moderator you would see large increases in rep points
and the green things for any monger that sucked up to him(lap dogs). Spoke out
against the almighty L and you found yourself in a sea of red haha. So this whole
rep point thing became comical and remains so because we are left with the
residue of his actions.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

I had rep points and green dots earned by helpful and informative posts. Look at me
now lol.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
GP jones. You have to call it like it is. Since moderator appointed by MPR you have
to agree with and praise moderator or you get lashed out at. It definitely reduces
the value this site has to offer. I only wonder when MPR will act on this. Hopefully
before its too late to matter.
And for the record it was Libertine that took my rep points and a parting red dot.
What a petty little person he is. The whole thing turned into a bad joke.