Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread March 6th, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two Spots in West L.A. Closed?

I was thinking of hitting Sakura on S.M. and Brockton yesterday, so I called and it kept going straight to voicemail. So I cruised by there and the place was closed, but it kind of had a look of actually being closed down. Anyone know?

Then i drove a few blocks west to have a look at Chen's Medical, and it looked closed too. Called them up and it just kept ringing and ringing. So I said screw it, no MP for me last night! I see recent reviews for Chen's tho, so maybe they just closed early.

Last edited by YrrchSebor; March 6th, 2016 at 09:16 AM.
Unread March 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Sakura has been closed for a few weeks...it was a great place, always good service-oriented providers. Julie was the sexiest little Latina I've ever seen: face and voice like little Lupe, ass like Jennifer Lopez, a waist that must of been 23 inches and huge D-cups that were fake but fun. Best fuck I ever had--that's why I never reviewed her. It was too busy to just go out of business, maybe they got a bit reckless and the "authorities" got involved. Chen's close early every night, they get annoyed if you show up after 6 or 7 PM so maybe that was the deal.
Unread March 7th, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Ah OK, thanks for the info. Don't think I saw Julie, but maybe. I saw a hot Latina one Friday night I think it was. I had some of the best times ever with Kai, a K-girl who grew up in Hawaii and spoke good English. Then there was young sexy Jane who worked Sat. and Sun., who I was gonna try and see last weekend. Oh well, it was a good spot and I liked the mamasans too.

Yeah, Chen's was open today, I called just to see.
Unread April 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Sakura is back open with a new sign (Ocean Massage) and limited staff. I was asking for an explanation but they were vague. They claimed it was so they could paint, but place looks the same to me.
Unread April 17th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Chen's always looks closed. I think it's a strategy. I've seen cops dining at the spot on the 1st level below it. Stealth operation helps parlors stay in business. I believe they have a lot of girls with limited schedules - 1-2 days, so wouldn't be surprised if they close for lack of providers from time to time.

Good to hear about Sakura > Ocean.

Another that closed on the West side was the place on the 12100 block of Venice in Mar Vista.
Unread April 17th, 2016
VIP User

dmbuilder0282

The City now has a new Police permit that must be obtained. It requires going to a class. All massage parlors must get that requires fingerprinting and notification of surrounding neighbors and will either shut down all massage parlors or ensure they are legit.
Unread April 17th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
Sakura is back open with a new sign (Ocean Massage) and limited staff. I was asking for an explanation but they were vague. They claimed it was so they could paint, but place looks the same to me.
So was the staff the same as before that you knew? If so would be good from reports. Name change no biggie.
Unread April 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
So was the staff the same as before that you knew? If so would be good from reports. Name change no biggie.
They only had one girl which is unusual for them; they usually have two. But it was Sasha who is a regular. I asked if staff was going to be the same and she said there were going to be changes but she was vague/reluctant about further info.
Unread April 19th, 2016
VIP User

Thanks for the info guys. I also noticed that Sakura/Ocean was back open.