Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread September 18th, 2021
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tina and Mimi

Wondering if Tina and Mimi from the old Culver Massage and Yao Massage are still working somewhere. Good times with both.
Unread September 21st, 2021
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi was here: https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Mimi-Mas...115-76455.html. Not sure the status now tho. I even have a cell # for her if you're so inclined.

Tina had moved to a shop in the high-rent district near the Santa Monica Promenade, but that's long gone. And I just checked and holey moley, still have a cell # for her too!
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

The Mimi I knew in Culver City was Chinese...unless she changed her ethnicity to Vietnames don't know if it's the same provider. Thanks for the info.
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicilian11 View Post
The Mimi I knew in Culver City was Chinese...unless she changed her ethnicity to Vietnames don't know if it's the same provider. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, that Chinese Mimi was definitely there, although it looks like there might have been two shops in the same building. I went there a few times to see Culver City Mimi, but in the end it was just too far to go and not quite worth it after a while.