Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 15th, 2021
VIP User

Happa420 is infamous around these parts
Default I need a real nuru

I need to find a place that offers a Nuru Massage. Not one of those places like skin and body and Havana Day Spa in Downey. Those places are just unemployed strippers who think they don't have to do much get my money they just have to stand there and look pretty because they are don't get me wrong they are definitely hot I tried both of those places and honestly extremely disappointed because it's just the hot girl pretending that she's going to slide on you and then in the end she just Strokes you off and leaves you going with the fuc so if anybody can help me find a location somewhere in San Gabriel Valley the offer is a good unrushed Nuru Massage
Unread May 7th, 2023
VIP User

Miso_soup is infamous around these parts

I use to have a Japanese gal who went by Saki in Hawthorne. She's retired now and i think went into barbering. She did fs too with a legitimate Nuru. Including the real oil
Unread May 7th, 2023
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

Gee Miso a guy asked for help and you provided none. You just wanted to remember the past and boast.
Unread June 4th, 2023
VIP User

Jizzer409 is infamous around these parts

Yea I wish she wasn't retired. But if u know any current ones working let me know