Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 16th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Phoenix/Scottsdale

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...today/38801011

480-292-5742

Longshot, but any intel, out there?
Unread June 17th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I texted her to try and set something up and she texted me back right away. Then on my follow ups I couldn't connect with her. Either real busy or real flakey. I see a more current ad out there for her. Some of the pics must be a little old as it looks like she is transitioning from MILF to GILF. Maybe somebody will have some luck a post a review before she turns into a GGILF.

Last edited by frankkim; June 17th, 2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: correction
Unread June 20th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
I texted her to try and set something up and she texted me back right away. Then on my follow ups I couldn't connect with her. Either real busy or real flakey. I see a more current ad out there for her. Some of the pics must be a little old as it looks like she is transitioning from MILF to GILF. Maybe somebody will have some luck a post a review before she turns into a GGILF.
Haven't thought to look into this in awhile.

After Googling her Image and Phone number, I found a few more nice tidbits.
She looks legit...but that was the point. I have been with plenty of "legit" MILFS/GILFS to know that is not always the case. I think her pics are hot.
Unread October 25th, 2017
VIP User

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e1&oe=5A7E25D9

I got curious again, (I was in Phoenix today, but no time. Sure enough, she keeps posting.)
Unread December 28th, 2019
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I was in Scottsdale not too long ago and made contact. We texted back and forth and offered "nude sensual" for 2. tried to get a little clarity on that and she said we could discuss in person which was a good sign. I scheduled an appointment for the following day and that am she texted me back that something came up and couldn't keep our appointment. I will try again on another trip.
Unread December 30th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
I was in Scottsdale not too long ago and made contact. We texted back and forth and offered "nude sensual" for 2. tried to get a little clarity on that and she said we could discuss in person which was a good sign. I scheduled an appointment for the following day and that am she texted me back that something came up and couldn't keep our appointment. I will try again on another trip.
How ironic. I just flew in, today, from Phoenix. I was there all weekend. I was totally thinking about her again, but just had no time to myself. I probably won't be out there again until Summer.