Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 21st, 2013
VIP User

themachoman is on a distinguished road
Default Cops following you

I was driving in LA and drove out of a well known massage parlor. I went to check out the scene but left right away (did not get a massage). As I was driving down the street I noticed a cop car was behind me at a red light. His car was about 12-20 ft from my car (while our cars were stopped at a red light).

Does this mean that the cop was taking down my plate #? Do cops record license plate #'s of cars leaving massage parlors?
Unread March 22nd, 2013
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

You didn't break the law don't worry about it. Hey may have run your plate looking for wants/warrants but if he didn't put the cuffs on you don't sweat it.
Unread March 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
You didn't break the law don't worry about it. Hey may have run your plate looking for wants/warrants but if he didn't put the cuffs on you don't sweat it.
What he said. They didn't catch you doing anything illegal. And if they didn't pull you over right then and there, you're good.
Unread March 23rd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Your lucky they did not start blasting.
Unread March 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
your lucky they did not start blasting.

lol, good one
Unread March 26th, 2013
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Your lucky they did not start blasting.
This is true, but their overall *bullets discharged to hits ratio* is pretty poor. With the newspaper ladies, it was 41:3. There was a famous 'gauntlet incident' 7-8 years ago where it was 104:0

Excitable boys.