Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread December 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I tried watching that link. Malwarebytes popped up and said it blocked it. Usually that is a bad sign.
Unread December 17th, 2012
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

great vid! i love getting legit work done with a happy ending
Unread December 17th, 2012
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwalkin View Post
great vid! i love getting legit work done with a happy ending
How do we know it is legit work? It looks like a setup to me.
Unread December 18th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Thought this was an appropriate place to drop this link...http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-rock/22606094
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Thought this was an appropriate place to drop this link...http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-rock/22606094

I think my old college roommate posed for photo number four.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

I looked at her Facebook page and it shows she graduated HS in 1985 so she's probably around 45 years old. It'd be nice to find a younger, cute one! Lol... Why does my mind always go there...??
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
I looked at her Facebook page and it shows she graduated HS in 1985 so she's probably around 45 years old. It'd be nice to find a younger, cute one! Lol... Why does my mind always go there...??
At least she graduated high school.
Unread March 28th, 2013

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post

I buy the little wax strips from the grocery store. I wax my cock and pubes. Then I use a lazer I bought a lazer from a company called Tria Beauty. The lazer is hand held like a gun. It cost $400. I alternate betewen the wax and the lazer. The lazer is kind of painful. Let me tell you pubic hairs are tough. I do the lazer for 10 minutes then wax, I alternate wax lazer in one session till I have had enough [like I said the lazer stings]. Next I take a pair of tweezers and pluck out the stubborn hairs one by one. This is not as painful as it sounds. I went on a 3 week program of doing that 3 times a week [everyday is too much] Now my cock is silky smooth, Choi is very pleased with it. What do you guys do? do you guys do any grooming/manscaping?
Not gonna lie, when I first read this it brought to mind this instantly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fMegJxDWQM

Closed Thread