Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 26th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Here is a weird story about a jail girl…a very hard core jail girl…it is true from the ichi files…as you know I once had a per diem job working in a jail as the jail nurse. There was this one particular meth addicted bipolar crazy chick…I will call her Samantha for our story…she is probably dead now. Any way she was a regular at the jail, she would go crazy act up, get arrested and off to jail…I would interview her and Yup she was crazy and a danger to herself and others I would find…I call the doc and off to the padded cell for her. The deputies would check on her every 15 minutes and I would look every hour to see what kind of mischief Samantha was up to
Samantha was fairly pretty Hispanic about 30, tattoos and she was full of hepatitis and HIV. This was known. She would go really crazy like Linda Blair in The Exorcist and bite her lip, spit hot blood at you trying to get it in your eyes. I was always kind to her. I am not mean to my patients, none of them. So she would go off, the sheriffs tactical team would assemble with riot gear and a shield, run in her cell take her down. I would run in there and shoot her in the ass with a cocktail of strong antipsychotic and sedative drugs. Dr orders.
Anyway, I got in trouble with my bitch ex-wife, she had a restraining order on me, and I was kind of homeless. I rented in a very cheap motel for a couple days. I was drinking very hard…one morning I woke up all hung over…I walked out in the sunlight, I was standing there, a woman came up to me and asked me if I could “do her a favor?” I said “what do you have in mind” She was kind of pretty in a street kind of way. She asked me to give her a ride to a liquor store a few miles away so she could get some cigarettes. I said “sure” being the nice guy that I am. We got into my infinity…We were driving; I noticed she seemed a little manic. I asked her “what’s your name?” She said “Samantha.” I kind of glanced over at her and then I realized my mistake….OMG it is her. I was just hoping she would not recognize me. I felt like I was sitting next to a coiled diamond back rattle snake. Face recognition is not one of my strong suits. I was never mean to her but I don’t know what her perception of our interactions was. For all I knew she could consider me a sworn enemy. It was a very tense ride to the liquor store, she got out said “thanks” and I was on my way, I tried not to make eye contact. She probably had an AIDS infected razor or knife in her purse. Another close call because of my stupid dick. My dick made me do that I think.
Unread March 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
that is actually an unusual success story...meth is very hard to kick...sorry you lost your whore though TJ

She is a real success story. Now she is a sought after speaker at AA and NA meetings and other functions. On the other hand I have sunk further and further into a deep abyss. Perhaps that is why I take so many chances when it comes to dating prostitutes.

Boy I miss having a bar slut girlfriend who was turbocharged by meth.