Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 30th, 2016

rawdogg79

Bad scheduling I agree is a bad sign of eventual bad service.

What are some of the pros that you have encountered from bp?
Unread December 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdogg79 View Post
Bad scheduling I agree is a bad sign of eventual bad service.

What are some of the pros that you have encountered from bp?
So, don't fall prey to the ones who wont talk on the phone and you cant ask shit by text and when you get there they are 80 lbs more that their pics and want to dictate what they do and will not discuss it. If they don't say GFE in some way or really just infer they will make you happy, don't assume that if their rates are high they will automatically do you good. Beware the type. If you can find them here at least you have reviews to back up how they are. Or try other sites they say they have reviews on for more back up info. Don't waste your money and time. It is better to check it out more thoroughly first. Of course once you know them, it is a snap.
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Letting a ho into your hotel room is OK, but never let one into your home.
Most will not agree to a selfie showing the date--too many other guys who won't make them bother with that.
Some will say GFE but don't really know what it means.
If they won't text or talk details their service will be bad.
Knowing that the pics are fake, service likely to be bad, and possibly a ROB, why not do as a previous poster suggested--quit wasting time and visit your friendly reliable AMP?!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
If they won't text or talk details their service will be bad.
I don't know, Boinky, it might just mean they're wary of LE and rightly so. For that matter, a girl who blurts out right away that she will do X, Y and/or Z for $xx makes me suspicious as well.

rawdogg79

With all our wisdom combined .... there has to be a better way.

For those who stick to amps... what do you do for variety?
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

HX is the best bet. And some gals on HX are also on BP.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I don't know, Boinky, it might just mean they're wary of LE and rightly so. For that matter, a girl who blurts out right away that she will do X, Y and/or Z for $xx makes me suspicious as well.
It's just paranoia. If a cop decides to sting a girl they're not going to be put off by not getting details over the phone. These girls are not the brightest bulbs--most of them believe that working girl legend that if you ask a cop if he's a cop he has to say yes. They don't know how to research things like that on the internet. They only use it for posting ads and downloading fake pics.
They won't readily say what they will do, but if you ask for a specific thing they will say yes or no. Usually it's no, so that is why I stick to my known or reviewed AMP girls, who treat us respectfully, if not sincerely gratefully, and who are more likely to go "the whole hog." Even if you try an unknown, at least you will get a decent massage in a nice environment, not some seedy hotel with dirty sheets used by who knows how many other guys (they do change the top sheets at AMP's after a session, don't they?).
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdogg79 View Post
With all our wisdom combined .... there has to be a better way.

For those who stick to amps... what do you do for variety?

What, do all Asians look alike to you?
Unread January 1st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LMFAO! They don't, for sure. And there is a lot of variety. Hey, as long as I get a good nut, the sex was good, but some is better than others. Some make you feel you must be the last man on earth and You Are the King. Good One Richard. I see you got a new nickname= Boinky, ha!
Unread January 1st, 2017

rawdogg79

Quote:
I am not Asian and I can actually tell them apart from each other. Lol ... Vietnamese are my favorite then Japanese, then Korean and I'll throw a Filipina into the rotation every once in awhile. Can t usually find them in amps so I have to supplement them from dating apps.