Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 12th, 2021
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Step it on Reviews

I’ve been on this site for 11 years and just got active again after the Covid shutdown. I have noticed a huge drop off in Review quality. Dudes, just saying she was good and you will repeat is not a review. Provide details. Read any of my reviews for examples. Most reviews don’t deserve 10 free days. Step it up
Unread April 12th, 2021
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

couldn't agree more Joker. I would say that a review should be more then 100+ words of description and experience/technique
Unread April 12th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I agree I have noticed that some of the reviews leave out lots of detail because they think that the girls are goi g to get mad at them or something and stop giving them pussy. I have written reviews on other websites that the people are telling me that I’m a liar and that girl won’t do that. I think the men on these forums are looking for a girlfriend in these girls and don’t write what really is going on or they are worried about them getting busted. Let me tell you something people for every place that gets busted there are 2 more that open.

Yes I think you correct joker more attention needs to be given to better reviews. For example there is one provider at bio spa who has 180 reviews and people write stop posting reviews on her. Well I personally think that the reviews keep them in check what happen when that provider decided she’s burnt out and tired of making dudes blow their load well people need to know about it. Reviews keep girls real people keep it up
Unread April 12th, 2021
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

Not only has review quality dropped but review quantity. I personally have not reviewed since lockdown , because I've been sticking with stay at home protocol. My 2nd shot comes up this month so I'll get back to it. I get PM'd tho about certain providers with hobbyists who tell me that they have been to see this or that provider but leave no review.
For example LBC . I get messages all the time on this and other sites regarding LBC and what went on but there is no review. Is this the new norm? I agree BH reviews keep girls real!
Unread April 13th, 2021
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

And you gentlemen all write great detailed reviews. Cheers! To the admins: seriously consider a tiered system. 5 days for a lame review 10 days for a good one , 15 for a novel, lol
Unread April 28th, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reports

Yea there are some girls on here that started as HJ only and have expanded the menu, so there should be a way to update that info. In addition posting a report that says "they are still closed" or "She is Back" give no report info that should be in the notes section.... Give details we are all big boys.

Gosh i have gripes today.. ha ha..

Another pet peeve is the guy that posts for the same girl week after week... and nothing new is contributed to the report.. I totally understand a new review a month later but the same one over and over.. argh!!

ok rant over.. (for now).. I think i am turning into a crusty ol monger..

Prae
Unread April 28th, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that really drives me batty is often guys leave off details of CFS or BBFS.