Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 19th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default The struggle is real

Always looking for new girls to bang trying new places I’ve been hitting a roadblock lately I don’t know if it’s just me or if it’s everybody but it seems like only the veterans are good at what they do and everybody else’s just there to get fucked and that’s it take your money anybody else running into the same issues
Unread March 20th, 2021
VIP User

susse is on a distinguished road

miss the young Thais
Unread March 20th, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Chicks are desperate for new customers right now but they're also super cautious esp with this Atlanta nut case not to mention laying low for the last 9 months bc of the shut down.

My method when I try a new place is to not ask for anything at all, just let the chicks do their thing. and HE or not, just tip them a little more than they expect.
Now they know you and next time they see you they trust you and you're now a potential regular for them so the menu opens and they're much friendlier and open.

This has always been my dynamic or strategy and it works.
Unread March 20th, 2021
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default New girls

I agree with that it has been proven out with me, a little costly in the beginning but pretty soon they're eating out of your hand, now that stimulus checks have hit they are texting like crazy trying to drum up business
Unread March 21st, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ed Zachary

A little more upfront actually pays off dividends fast in this game.
And if they ever double book or overbook, they will take you 1st.
Unread March 21st, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

With as long as I have been doing this now I have a list a mile long of providers that actually care I think I’m goi g to stick to them now days and not try to find new ones. I’m just sick of their shitty attitudes and their lack of experience. I hate to waste my time to get worthless bitchy women
Unread March 23rd, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Thrill Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
With as long as I have been doing this now I have a list a mile long of providers that actually care I think I’m goi g to stick to them now days and not try to find new ones. I’m just sick of their shitty attitudes and their lack of experience. I hate to waste my time to get worthless bitchy women
BH... i think you hit that "Thrill Wall" as of late. You know you have a few pages of reliable girls that you know you will get you to where you want to go and then the thrill of the chase is not as fun anymore due to hitting a few duds in a row.. I get ya.

I went like 4-5 places and they were subpar in my opinion then decided to see my 3 regulars and its gotten better and better so i though eh i'll just stick with this why go to trouble of setting up new relationships... then a few months later.. I was like what the hell and went to see a new girl..

It was a good session.... and I felt that thing i can't describe in seeing someone new, that tingle, that blood rush, that feeling to see how far you can get or will it take more times to get to the golden palace.. ha ha..

So i went over the wall and the thrill came back... but i know i will hit that wall again sometime, that's what happens in this hobby.

Prae
Unread March 23rd, 2021
VIP User

BH,
Never reward or go back to a shitty attitude but lack of experience can work in your favor bc they haven't learned any bad habits that need to be broken or unlearned. They can be very moldable esp recent FOBs. Some of my best scores.
Often I'll check out a place based on negative review or reviews and score nicely where the impatient frustrated monger didn't.
The game is a lot like hunting and fishing. I love both.
And I love this game too.
Unread March 23rd, 2021
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post
BH... i think you hit that "Thrill Wall" as of late. You know you have a few pages of reliable girls that you know you will get you to where you want to go and then the thrill of the chase is not as fun anymore due to hitting a few duds in a row.. I get ya.

I went like 4-5 places and they were subpar in my opinion then decided to see my 3 regulars and its gotten better and better so i though eh i'll just stick with this why go to trouble of setting up new relationships... then a few months later.. I was like what the hell and went to see a new girl..

It was a good session.... and I felt that thing i can't describe in seeing someone new, that tingle, that blood rush, that feeling to see how far you can get or will it take more times to get to the golden palace.. ha ha..

So i went over the wall and the thrill came back... but i know i will hit that wall again sometime, that's what happens in this hobby.

Prae

Yes I have to agree with you. I have been doing this way to long and have so many girls that do such a good job that I have come to expect the same level from a new girl but many of them aren’t into it and don’t care. They don’t understand the return client is what pays the bills
Unread March 23rd, 2021
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
BH,
Never reward or go back to a shitty attitude but lack of experience can work in your favor bc they haven't learned any bad habits that need to be broken or unlearned. They can be very moldable esp recent FOBs. Some of my best scores.
Often I'll check out a place based on negative review or reviews and score nicely where the impatient frustrated monger didn't.
The game is a lot like hunting and fishing. I love both.
And I love this game too.
I agree 100% if they are acting stupid I tell them rub my feet and leave them a $2 tip