Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default What's your worst experience?

Reading the woes of "rip-off in OC" below made me think of the times I have been ripped off by "working girls." I'll bet everybody has a good story. I have two: I picked up a very hot black girl and while she got in front with me another girl got in the back. Well this was more than I wanted, but they started rubbing their hands on me and, I can't remember exactly how it happened (~20 yrs. ago) but they got me to go to an ATM and when I stopped the car the girl in front took my keys and said I would have to give them $100 to get them back (back then, you could get a car bj for $20). Well, of course I did, just hoping they didn't drive off with my car while I was at the ATM. They gave me my keys and left happy.
A few years later, I picked up a young white girl who was pretty but looked very unhappy, like she'd just had an argument or something. Anyway we got down to business right away and she wanted $200 and I said sorry and stopped to let her off. She got out and, unfortunately, my car was right next to a sign of some sort, and she decided to take out her frustrations by banging my door against it as hard as she could three or four times. $1000 at the body shop (luckily I didn't have a SO at the time to explain it to).
I guess the lesson of these incidents is that the street-walking scene is far more perilous than the AMP scene, and perhaps it is just as well that it has for the most part disappeared.
Unread April 20th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

The streetwalker scene was rough and may it rest in peace. One day back in the early 80s I picked up a crackhead or Dor and 4 girl (that was Doriden and Tylenol #4 with codeine). She was the usual 20 for a bj in the car type but I only had a fifty and that was a lot back then. She told me she'd blow me twice for the 50 and I could go twice in a row back in those days so I handed it over in an underground parking garage. She shot out the door with my cash and took off. I was pissed and cruised the neighborhood looking for her. I spotted her and pulled over . As she ran down the street I grabbed her and demanded the cash back. She started fighting back. This was a drug addict that needed her fix and I was a well-dressed white guy a little embarrassed to be involved in a street scuffle. People started staring and I realized someone was probably calling the cops so I had to abort. I had a lot more to lose than her.

Picked up a streetwalker in Hollywood one day. She pickpocketed me while she blew me. Gotta admire her skills (as a criminal, not a bj expert).

Scariest one I ever had was another late night in Venice. Picked up another drugged out chick and she insisted that I park in one particularly dark and secluded spot. I was suspicious and usually insisted on the spots I knew, but for some reason I parked where she said. I handed over my Jackson and before she even got her lips around my Jimmy someone threw open the passenger door. It was a huge, angry, pimp-lookin' black guy. He put on this big over-blown act as if I was some guy he caught with his girlfriend, He pulled her out of the car and threatened me as if he had a weapon in his pocket. Maybe he did. I don't know. I was pissed because I was out $20 and knew it was a bullshit act so I continued to cruise around and followed them in my car. He waved menacingly at my each time I went by. Finally I came to my senses and realized this guy could kill me and I split. He could've killed me the second he opened the door.

I gave up the streetwalker nonsense by the late '80s and warn any fool still doing it to find another way to get your thrills. You also run the risk of public lewdness charges if your doing hookers in the car and that charge is much worse than a simple soliciting charge. I've been disappointed in the mp scene and even had a few close calls, but I've never felt threatened. Be safe boys.
Unread April 21st, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

About 5 years ago, I went to see a girl in The Eagle Rock area at a no- tell motel. Back then I was a real Bargain Hunter so I was frequenting Backpage girls, always trying to find the hottest possible girl with the least limited menu for the lowest possible price. This habit leaves a monger vulnerable to some disappointing, and possibly dangerous, experiences. I found an ad for a sexy looking Latina posting iPhone pics that looked genuine, advertising an $80 hh special. Now, I wasn't a very experienced hobbyist at that point. But this is one of those episodes in the school of hard knocks where you learn from your mistakes and get a little wiser. It had been my experience up to that point that pics on Backpage ads that were obviously taken by iPhone camera and did not show the face were usually accurate . I looked on TER to see if she had any reviews to confirm that she was legit. She had one. It basically said that the pic was accurate and then she was a good time for the money. That was all I needed, I made the call. Standard call/text system and she was easy enough to get a hold of. I showed up at the hotel and waited about 10 minutes for her to text me the room number. I'm keeping my eyes open for any telltale signs of LEOS, I see some sketchy characters hanging around but nothing that concerns me too much. I get the text and I'm heading up to her room and one of the sketchy characters, a Latino dude that looks like he's either a 45 year old who's starving or a 25 year old crackhead says "she's waiting on you, esse, she's waiting on you!" giggling like a 12 year old catching his older brother sneaking out his window at night to meet a girl. I look at him and say "who the fuck are you? Her pimp?" He says, "no I just know her. She's cool. I'm just fuckin with you." I should have walked away at that moment. Cuz that little fucker creeped me out. But I guess I was pretty hard up that day because I went to the door and knocked. She opened the door and stood behind it, making sure that I couldn't see her until I got in the room. Bad sign. I hate when they do that. Sometimes it turns out okay, but most of the time it means that the chick behind the door is not the chick in the photos. This was one of those times. This girl looked like she might have been the less attractive second cousin to the girl in the photo. I was expecting a curvy Latina with firm, round T&A and a flat stomach but what I was looking at was a chubby Latina with a potbelly, a sloppy ass, okay tits and a butterface. Suddenly it occurs to me that one review on TER was very possibly written by the giggling crack head outside. I'm not impressed, but I decide to accentuate the positive and get whatever 80 bucks worth of satisfaction gets me. I'm thinking, she must go out of her way to please since she obviously knows she doesn't do her pictures justice, right? I put the envelope down on the dresser. She asked "what did you bring me?" I told her "that's 80 for the half-hour." She asks, "what do you want?" I say "well I like to start with a CBJ and then go to some mish and then I like to move around a little. Cowgirl, reverse, doggie, whatever". She said "for the 80 special, you get a BJ or you can do me in one position." I'm like "Well, that doesn't work for me. I'm going to take my money and go". She said "you cant have your money back I don't do refunds. I'm not fucking Walmart." I said "listen chick, it's not a refund. You didn't give me any service. I will leave you 40 even though you wasted my time. You baited me with fake pics. If you looked like the girl in the photo, I would give you 80 for a BJ or a one position quickie. But you don't look like her and you didn't give me any service so you're lucky I'm letting you keep 40". She said "you ain't taking shit". And she moves to block me from the dresser where the envelope is sitting. I shove her out of the way and grab it. She starts to scream "Carlos! Carlos! Get in here!" I take the money out of the envelope and toss in 40 at her when the door opens from the outside. And there's Carlos the giggling crackhead. He says "what's up homes? You fuckin with my lady?" I said "I'm not fucking with anybody. I changed my mind I'm not interested. I'm taking half my money back". She's screaming "kick his ass kick his ass! I'm calling the hotel manager I'm going to have him call the cops!" Then she starts yelling into the phone as if she's called somebody but she hasn't even dialed any numbers. "There's a guy in my room I want him out of here call the cops!" I look at Carlos and say "get the fuck out of my way I'm leaving". He shows me a pocket knife that he's been holding. It's only about a three inch blade, but that's enough to make me nervous . Real nervous. He's standing in the doorway and says "leave the money and you can go." Now this kid looks like he's about 5' 8" and weighs about a buck-fifty. I'm 6'2" and a solid 215 pounds. I'm looking around the room for anything to hit this guy with and right now I'm pissed off that I threw that other 40 at her but I'm not about to turn my back on this little fuck-nugget to pick it up. My heart is racing and my adrenaline is going crazy at this point so I stutter "p-p-put that knife down and g-get the fuck out of my way!" he says "just leave the money bitch". Now I'm really scared to be honest, even though this little shit is only holding a pocket knife and he looked like he was about to shit his pants too. But even more than fear, my overriding emotion right now is anger. I could fuck this kid up easily and not break a sweat, but I'm afraid of getting cut. But I am NOT giving him my fucking money! So I yank a drawer out of the dresser and, using it as a shield, I body-check Carlos through the door and shove him to the ground in the hallway. I chuck the drawer at him and then I book down the hall to the stairs and fly down to the parking lot to my car. They don't follow me. I'm out of there and screaming my head off in the car as I drive away, "That's right, bitch! Fuck with me!! I should have beat you down and taken all your cash motherfucker!" I must have fantasized for a year about finding that bitch and robbing her and her skinny-ass boyfriend/pimp or whatever the hell he was. To this day I'm still piseed I let them keep that $40. So what did I learn from that episode? No more bargain basement backpage bitches and always look for girls with multiple reviews!
Unread April 21st, 2017
VIP User

Excellent share, TH. Sometimes our "little brain" gets us into trouble and we have to back out as best we can. You did well to get half your money back after having already given it. I think you could have justly taken it all.
Unread April 22nd, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been lucky so far, I have over 20 years in the hobby and no nightmares, besides the girl who smelled like sulfur, to write about but I have witnessed my buddy who got me into this hobby go through hell. One of my favorite stories was the time my buddy and I went to Monterey, after hanging out for the day we went back to the hotel and he started looking at backpage ads I told him I was worried about rip offs and LE when it came to backpage but he went ahead and called some chick. After he set up a date I went to my room next door and a short while later all hell broke loose in his room it sounded like a bar room brawl had broken out in there, there was a lot of screaming and something or someone was being thrown against the walls. I ran out of my room and tried to get into his but the door was closed it felt like an eternity but I'm sure it was only a few seconds before the door was flung open and a little Mexican dude came flying out eyes wide in terror with my buddy who is 6'5" 300+ right behind him yelling where the fuck do you think you're going, the dude ran right into me and we both fell to the floor and my buddy was on him in a second. People started coming out of their rooms and this old couple probably in their 80's were watching the whole thing she was shrieking he was yelling get him lol, its all a blur still but I remember my buddy picking this guy up like a rag doll and slamming him on the ground a couple of times then putting his knee to his face 4 or 5 times before the old man said ok he's had enough. Like a switch my buddy snapped out of it stood up and the little fucker jumped up and ran/hobbled down the fire escape. I remember the old lady yelling he's killing him when her husband broke it up.
So apparently what happened was there was a knock on my buddy's door and he opened it up without looking through the peep hole and was struck in the jaw right away, he stumbled back stunned and was hit 3 or 4 more times in the face before he could figure out what was going on. My buddy said he backed away the dude made some threat and told him to give him his money my buddy instead charged him grabbed him and flung him all around the room, he said he tried to throw him out the window 3 times but the glass didn't break lol. I'm sure the dude's leg was broken from the body slam I saw and I wouldn't be surprised if he lost an eye after the full force of my buddy's knee was slammed into his face. My buddy said he swung and nailed him in the jaw he dropped but popped right back up so he grabbed him and tried to throw him out the window each time he said the guy would jump right back up so he figured he was tweaking on something.
The cops showed up and my buddy straight up told them he called a girl for a massage off of backpage and this was the result the old man told the cops the guy tried to rob my friend and got the hell beat out of him he told them to check the hospital because he was a bloody broken mess by the time he got out. The cops didn't do anything and my buddy got a fat lip and black eye.
Unread April 24th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing. I've been at this since 2009. Other than driving for Mission Viejo out to Yorba Linda for a no show, I've been pretty fortunate. I've been in an AMP when INS raided the joint. They were very polite and since I hadn't gotten a massage, they told the MMS to give me back the House Fee and I was free to leave. I count my lucky stars that I've had such good luck.
Unread April 26th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

The Streets are BS and Dangerous!!!! Every detail must be in my favor for me to pick up a SW anymore. (And, usually, it's by accident, as my last one was.)

I know the "Carlos" Experience... Monday, December 6th, 1993 (early AM). I remember the date because I still have a copy of the police report from Hollywood Division. Was out on Sunday evening with friends. Hit the Roxy to support a friends band playing that night. Rainbow after for drinks. Denny's about 1am for a bite. After, we separated and I took a cruise up Sunset. Spotted an amazing looking older WSW, maybe about my age (at the time...early 30's). She was playing it coy with EVERY DICK ON 4 WHEELS out trying to get her attention. I pulled into a 7-11 and when I came out, she was standing next to the payphone. I caught her attention and gave her the nod. She came over and got in my truck. (I've been driving trucks since High School. I'm on my 5th....anyway, I digress.) All is cool, and we make the deal. We head up Curson where it starts to narrow and wind a bit. (Above Hollywood Blvd.) I park facing downhill, so I can see anyone coming for quite a distance and start our business. BUT...something isn't right. She seems to be hesitating. I've got my dick out and completely vulnerable when I see this black guy gets out of a parked car across the street. I see him. So does she. She leaps back and this guys smacks my driver window, and cracks it. She gets out on her side, and starts to head off with the guy. This happened so fast. I quickly jumped out. As soon as I did, this guy starts back at me.
(PAUSE: I size him up. He's 20-something. Kinda fat. Jacket and sweats. Classic street punk. But he has a swagger. He IS going to attack me!! / I'm 6'2". Very fit and still athletic, even after not playing football anymore. And, I have a 3 foot pry-bar in the bed.)
In a split second, I'm not sure I can get back in the truck in time. Plus, I can't see his whole body for the darkness. (weapon?) I reach for the Pry-bar with my left hand and take 1 step into the middle of the street to meet him..and he swings at me, landing a shot to my left shoulder. (I had turned, seeing it come.) It stings. But nearly without delay, I counter with the Pry-bar, across his back with a shit load of adrenaline. He literally dropped to his knees, with the wind knocked out of him. Then SW girl starts screaming and coming after me. I swing at her, backhand, and clip her across her right arm. She backs off. She creams more. It's 2am and everyone can hear her. Bad guy gets up, cussing he is going to kill me. I step into him as he stands and nail him down on his left thigh...and he drops again, at which I now start yelling to "leave me alone" and "give me my money back." (Etc) SW girl heads to car and she comes back with a knife. I jump into the bed of my truck and stand up in it, and dare them to come after me...As I hear the cops coming! Bad guy and SW LIMP into their car and head up further up into the hills (Curson is a dead end.) I see the cops coming now, from Sunset. I drop the bar, and wait. Hands up as the first unit arrives, weapons drawn, I'm "detained." Just then, Bad Guy comes around the curve, and blows by the 2nd and 3rd unit, trying to get away. They catch them on the next street over.

Final Statistics:
- Bad Guy pleads "Guilty" to 2nd Degree Robbery. Avoids Assault, and Pimping & Pandering charges. Gets 2 years and a broken Femur.
- Bad Girl fights charges of 1st Degree Robbery, and Prostitution, but ultimately is released after turning states evidence.
- Good Guy has not charges filed against him. He gets a lesson in humility, embarrassment and how a well placed Right-Hook can devastate a Rotator Cuff. I still have issues with it, to this day. And I have since started to carry a Tactical Folding Knife, with a serrated Tonto Blade. I'm no longer as fit as I was, but I still workout. I'm also more street wise than ever...and that means staying away from cruising for SW's.

As stated above...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6942 View Post
The streetwalker scene was rough and may it rest in peace. ....
Unread May 14th, 2017
VIP User

Wow that's some exciting Dashiell Hammett shit there NicetoKnow. Did they drive back because they were parked further down that dead-end street, or were they just stupid? The legal stuff afterwords is a bit confusing--how she can be charged with both robbery and prostitution, how you don't get charged with anything. I'd say you're lucky to come away from it with just a bum shoulder.
Unread May 21st, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

In September 2016, I lived at Pussy Ridge in Rowland Heights. This is the home base for Chinese baby tourists (40 apartments and counting) and possibly the hottest Asian high-mileage action in the SGV (see my Top 100 discussion topic here). It was very convenient to just walk next door or open the gate to Phase II when junior needed his fun. We often had strangers knocking on our door, looking for one of Kimi’s or Amy’s girls. I politely directed them to call the respective operator and get the correct apartment. . FYI, Kimi ran 2 apartments very near mine, and there was another agent with 2 other apartments in the building directly across from me. Amy had one apartment in the same building as the other agent in Phase 1. A lot of foot traffic. Many pregnant Chinese women, their food cart service people and 3 agents’ customers lost in the apartment’s maze. One evening, my Chinese girlfriend and I were enjoying dinner. A white guy knocked on our door. I took a photo of him on my phone through the window and texted it to Kimi and asked if she knew this guy, thinking he was another lost customer. She replied “No”. I texted Amy and asked if she knew this guy. She didn’t answer. I didn’t know the other agent in Amy’s building in Phase 1. I knew there was biz going on there: too many middle-aged white guys walking around confused on texting on their cellphones. I stupidly opened the door with an unopened bottle of Miller Lite in my hand. He pointed a gun at my head and I backed up. My girlfriend came out and told me in Chinese that she couldn’t find the pepper spray. The gunman pointed the gun at her, I hit him in the head with the bottle of Miller Lite. He hit me in the eye with the gun and fled. We called the cops. I showed them the photo from my phone. They found him at the gate at Phase II waiting for it to open. He ditched the hat and glasses, but he had the gun with my blood on it in his back pocket. I was driven to Phase 2 and was asked to identify him. Hey! I can’t see, dumbass LACS deputy. My girlfriend could identify him. They explained that it would take too long to get a Chinese-speaking deputy or detective (my girlfriend does not speak English) there. I explained that I speak Chinese and I can translate. The deputy just stared at me and said “We’re here”. The deputies arrested the suspect (convicted felon carrying a gun). My girlfriend did not want to go to the lock-up facility to identify him-we could not live at Pussy Ridge if we were designated as “rats”. LACS closed our case. We were designated as “uncooperative witnesses”. I lost track of what sentence (if any) our attacker received for the weapons charge. My girlfriend and I left Pussy Ridge shortly thereafter, with 2 months left on our lease. When we reported the incident to the leasing office, we were advised that it was OK, that our apartment already had a waiting list. When we moved out at the end of September 2016, it was immediately leased to another FSE agent. Search “Rowland Heights” on BP SGV. Or HX.
Unread May 21st, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

I am going to go to sleep tonight with a better feeling about the world knowing there is a place called "Pussy Ridge." Long may it wave