Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

One of the things many of the people who are totally against guns dont know and refuse to accept if they do know, is these nuts who go off on shooting rampages is the fact in almost all these shootings that these guys do, the shooters were, and are on some type of Prozac or related drug.

The Big Pharma owns the media too, and would never allow that info to be presented to the public, neither would the Pols who get paid by the Pharma reps and lobbyists.

Do you guys know this? I say no you dont.

We can argue this until the cows come home, but I know for a fact that the crazies who have been going on these rampages are in fact or were in fact on those types of drugs..
SSRI's ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUGS ON THE PlANET, AND IT IS NOT GOING AWAY AS LONG AS THEY ARE GIVEN OUT LIKE CANDY TO PEOPlE WHO ARE "DEPRESSED".
Let the arguing begin!
Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
One of the things many of the people who are totally against guns dont know and refuse to accept if they do know, is these nuts who go off on shooting rampages is the fact in almost all these shootings that these guys do, the shooters were, and are on some type of Prozac or related drug.

The Big Pharma owns the media too, and would never allow that info to be presented to the public, neither would the Pols who get paid by the Pharma reps and lobbyists.

We can argue this until the cows come home, but I know for a fact that the crazies who have been going on these rampages are in fact or were in fact on those types of drugs..
SSRI's ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUGS ON THE PlANET, AND IT IS NOT GOING AWAY AS LONG AS THEY ARE GIVEN OUT LIKE CANDY TO PEOPlE WHO ARE "DEPRESSED".
Let the arguing begin!
No argument here, but you forgot to mention the F.D.A ,without their approval nothing flies,BIG PHARMA,makes it,F.D.A ,approves it,and your local neighborhood DOCTOR,PUSHES IT,FOR A FEE OFCOURSE,regardles if the drug does some good,it fucks you in more ways that you can count,and then the pusher ,[I mean the doctor],prescribes more drugs,and they got a customer for life.
Unread February 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

I think the group that holds the most amount of responsibility in these mass-murders is the NRA!
Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr, all wanted to have reasonable limits on guns. Reps, know your founding fathers!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
I think the group that holds the most amount of responsibility in these mass-murders is the NRA!
Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr, all wanted to have reasonable limits on guns. Reps, know your founding fathers!
How do you figure? If someone wants to go on a killing spree, that's what they will do. You don't need a gun for that. Just ask Al Qaeda. KABOOM! How about all those knife and hatchet attacks in China, or machete-wielding massacres in the Central African Republic, or that asshole speeding down the Santa Monica Pier in his car? A lot of casualties, and not one gun used. How many girls did Ted Bundy shoot, or the Hillside Strangler?

How do you propose keeping guns away from the deranged? Make it illegal to own a gun if you're on anti-depressants, have seen a psychologist, or vote Democrat in every election? Since many of the guns used aren't even owned by the perps, should it be illegal to own a gun if you know somebody who is weird? Maybe no one should be allowed to have a gun unless they are a cop, soldier, or TSA agent.

I'm sure the Founding Fathers would approve of THAT! You know, the ones who just fought a war against what they perceived to be government tyranny, alongside citizen-soldiers who quite often used their own firearms. If they hadn't had their own guns, they would have had to fight the American Revolution with pikes, like the United Irishmen did a few years later in 1798, and with similar results.

It sounds hackneyed, but it's true: Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And no matter how illegal you make it to own a gun, people who want them will still get them. The world is awash with guns. Even in the poorest countries. The demand for guns in this country is strong. A black market would thrive if Big Brother makes a move to disarm the citizenry. Then the cartels could switch from smuggling pot and cocaine into the USA to running guns instead. Hell, why not do both?

Yeah, blame the NRA. That'll help. BTW, I'm not a member. I was, but they're looney tunes too. At the other end of the pendulum.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post

Let the arguing begin!
Haha. Rabble-rouser from Chicago. Interesting points you made. Could that really be part of the problem?
Unread February 11th, 2014
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I used to think the guns should be regulated. I am actually very liberal as you know. Now I can see the logic of the Preppers getting ready for the Golden horde and the New World Order. People are murderous. No changing that. Look at some of the gore sites. The one I look at if I want to see nasty shit is "Liveleaks" True there are lots of gun deaths on there. Plenty of throat slashing with knives and bombs exploding to. You can't change human nature. People are killers.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Haha. Rabble-rouser from Chicago. Interesting points you made. Could that really be part of the problem?
Its the truth.
Prove that This "Rabble Rouser" is wrong!

BTW, Im getting my CCW in a week or so.
The first thing I did when we,
(Illinois) became the last state to legalize CCW, was to go sign up for the class to make me possibly get a CCW.

The one thing you will never read in the Liberal MSM, is all the good things about guns that have helped 1000's of people, and families, possibly have lives saved because of CCW and legit gun owners.
VIP User

On other thing.
All those frauds that are against the 2nd amendment that you vote for because they are against guns and the 2nd amendment....who do you think protects them?
And the answer is..............................guys and girls who carry!
Fuckng political frauds!
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I am pro-gun, but in Los Angeles I heard it was near impossible to get the CCW permit, unless you are in law enforcement, security or in immediate danger.

I do think that the media does not like to bring attention to how many rapes and robberies are prevented because people were able to defend themselves. It would be good to see the stats on how many bad things are prevented by guns. Politicians need to focus on laws that prevent the bad guys from carrying guns. The laws they typically propose will only be followed by the law abiding citizens.

What I don't like are some of the recent news stories. It sounds like some guys suddenly have big balls when they are carrying. The old man in the Florida theater shot a guy for texting and then throwing his popcorn bucket. There was another guy who started arguing with a car full of young kids over the loud music. He eventually shot ten rounds into their car because he thought his life was in danger. Then he drove off not knowing he killed a kid. Maybe those stupid arguments would not have happened if these guys didn't feel tough because of their CCW.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
... What I don't like are some of the recent news stories. It sounds like some guys suddenly have big balls when they are carrying. The old man in the Florida theater shot a guy for texting and then throwing his popcorn bucket. There was another guy who started arguing with a car full of young kids over the loud music. He eventually shot ten rounds into their car because he thought his life was in danger. Then he drove off not knowing he killed a kid. Maybe those stupid arguments would not have happened if these guys didn't feel tough because of their CCW.
You can't regulate stupidity. Besides, those assholes were probably packing whether they had a CCW or not. Like numbnuts Zimmerman. I'm not in favor of citizens walking around armed, but gun ownership in and of itself is not the problem. I don't mind in the slightest throwing the book at someone who uses his or her gun irresponsibly, just don't try to disarm us.