Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

When they ask if you been there before? 99% do if you say yes they feel comfortable.

But, if you say yes and it is an undercover sting. In court you will be a repeat offender because it will be recorded and the lawer will say you are not a first time offender.Could do time in jail maybe 2 weeks. If the judge wants to make an example of you. Depend on county you are busted in
Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Woflman2009 – I don’t mean to flame you, but your legal theories on criminal law/procedure are so wrong on so many levels, without giving a lesson in high school civics I don’t know where to even start to address the silliness of you statements.
Unread February 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I agree with BC. They can't prove what happened the prior time you visited. Nor have you done anything wrong this time.

I can't imagine walking in to a Korean, Chinese or Thai massage parlor and getting caught up in a sting. If these women were Asian-American LAPD or LA County Sheriff, then I think I would know right away. And I have not heard of any real mammasans and massage girls getting forced into working the sting to help the cops incriminate their own spa.
Unread February 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Have I been there before? I usually state that I used to come a lot but it has been a while. Either I have been going to the MP down the street, and now I want to try them again. Or I say I stopped because I was in a relationship. Either works fine.
They just want you talking to break the ice and get a feel about if you are a good guy or a problem for them. Just be nice, be friendly, smile, maybe compliment her or look her over, be flirty. Basically treat her like you would treat any girl you want.
Unread February 10th, 2014
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I agree in that mongering is almost 100% safe for the monger. The most LE is going to do to you if they catch you in there is make you witness that an unlicensed girl did give you a massage. It would be more likely that you would get struck by lightning on the way to the massage parlor than to have attractive young undercover female Asian police officer Tiffany Chan LAPD vice unit sting you with a prostitution solicitation on a wire. Streetwalkers? That is way more risky from a police bust standpoint. {Not to mention disease and getting jacked by streetwalkers pimp} You probably are not going to get ambushed in a massage parlor by the old mamasan with her attack trained Momo dog. MP's are pretty safe for the mongers. MP's are not so safe for the girls. Girls get tickets everday at mps around in California. Just LE making California better one mp girl at a time. One day they will legalize the hobby. Just like 420. Mark my words.

Last edited by ichi the killer; February 10th, 2014 at 11:46 AM.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

New guy. Here is what I think is important if you want action at a place and it is not a sure thing kind of place like Santa Monica Oriental II was where the girl would walk in wearing make up, eyelash extensions, stilletto heel fuck shoes a bikini top, thong panty and nothing else as she immediately grabbed your cock while simultaneously she shoved her tongue in your mouth {I miss Sony} before you could say "hi baby." Not much game needed there.

The girl is going to want to see who is this new guy? Is he a policeman or no? Nothing you can say is going to convince her that you are not a cop. Also, "I have been here before" probably means nothing to her unless her friend vouches for you: "Yes, he is my regular customer." Telling her you are "not a cop" probably won't convince her. The police don't have to tell the girls whether they are a cop or not if asked. Police only have to tell the girl they are police if they are making an arrest or giving a ticket. "I am a police officer, You are under arrest for California statute 647b prostitution. Etc. Etc." while they display their badge. Most girls unless they are really FOB know the rules.

The only thing you can do to really convince her you are not a cop is you have to physically touch her in a sexual way. {Even that may not convince her if she does not know you and she senses you are a cop] Some cops touch the girls even though they are not supposed to by cop rules. I have had girls so convinced I was a cop they walked out of the room while I was jerking off in front of her trying to convince her I was not police. {A very creepy feeling.]

Be sweet to her like others have said. Try not to look like a psychokiller. Smile. Be friendly. Compliment her on her looks. "You look so good I want to fuck you." That is a good line to say. [Just kidding]

After you fondle her and maybe she is a little more at ease with you, she is going to whisper to you "what do you want?" You whisper back to her whatever it is you want. "Everything, handjob, blow job," or whatever. Then she will whisper "how much you going to tip me?" For everything standard tip nowadays is $120 unless you are a lowball scumbag. {Don't be a scumbag, pay the lady]

Also, be clean. Scrub your balls and ass in the shower at home with soap, water and a wash cloth. Use a hair dryer to dry the underside of your balls. Dress clean. Clean underwear [no skid marks] Shave, brush your teeth. Good personal hygiene goes a long way towards the service you are going to get. If your ass smells like a dead fish then it’s pretty certain that no rimjob is going to happen for you today. {If you need to piss or shit do it at home first then take a shower to clean up. You don't have to take care of your bathroom needs at the MP that way.] I mean: Are you going to DATY a girl if she just took a dump and did not take a shower to clean up afterwards? If I smell their ass and it smells like shit I lose my appetite quick. Look at it from her perspective.

The girls also get nervous if you are a new customer and the first thing you do is ask to use the bathroom. It seems like you are either a cop or a robber casing the place. Like you are taking a role call to see who is there and looking for the rear exit to plan a strategy for the raid or the robbery. A red-flag for the girls I have been told. If you seem real nervous and uptight it is not good either. They will wonder "what is this new guys problem?" Good luck brother.

Last edited by ichi the killer; February 10th, 2014 at 11:40 AM.
Junior Puppy

pauliero is infamous around these parts
Cool

" use a hair dryer to dry the underside of your balls"
-ichi
That's some funny shit right there man.
Maybe I should buy a hair dryer.....

Being clean is a must though that's agreed.
Don't be all nervous and try to flirt a little.
Happy/fun attitude goes a long way with a chick at her boring work-day.
VIP User

Choi taught me the hair dryer thing. It does make a difference. When Choi was sucking my cock she would take her hand and play with my balls. She would smell her hand and then if it did not pass mustar she would take her hand and put it to my face. "Smell this. Does that smell good to you? If you were my customer I would have to tolerate that. You are my husband. Go take a shower again and do it right." It would really kill the mood.

Later she decided the problem was: I was not drying good enough. So the hair dryer. Now it is bareback blow jobs to CIM no problem at my house. I use the hair dryer trick when ever I go mongering. "Look Choi. No more sweaty ball smell. Now suck my cock and lick my balls please. I will cum pretty soon. "
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

New guy. Don't feel like you have to screw every girl you see. They can sense desperation. Unless it's a straight fs place where they will do you no matter what. Do not overreach, and be patient. PM me if you want a list of places you might enjoy.
Unread February 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Damn u Ichi.....now I gotta go buy a blowdryer