Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

The way you all talk reminds me of the first time I heard Jimmy Rome on the Radio. Every post is funnier than the last, it's like the smack off.

Last edited by Fluckyeah; March 10th, 2015 at 01:01 AM.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
It was hb of of beach and Heil or warner.
Priceless. I think you might have saw Katie. Wonder what the hell happened
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

I don't have a membership so I can only read old reviews on that RM page, but the old reviews say the guys kept they're closes on? Was I not supposed to get nude Lol, I mean I had jeans on.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Fluckyeah,

Dude get over yourself. Take it from me I met a gal at an MP, worked on it for awhile, saw her outside the MP blah blah blah. She wanted a way out, a husband marriage, kids etc to be taken care of. I was deluded a bit for awhile thinking I was special but it sounds like you made choices and blew up stuff. As far as what line they cross, well ask yourself if you want this chick as your girl what are you okay with. If you were normally dating a non MP chick would you be okay with her giving handies to dudes in their cars at bar parking lots, or beejays in the mens restroom etc. Whatever your limit is you need to figure that out.

That being said I am probably heading to vegas with an MP chick for a weekend of debauchery, do I know I am paying for it through the hotel and meals etc etc sure, but I am under no illusions anymore.

Also go out to a few places review the gals and build up some rapport with some of us. I don't recall who said it about reviews that there are holdbacks, no one puts all the best stuff in reviews or thier favorites would get flooded. For example there is 1 gal that I know gives FS to me but not to anyone else that I have discussed it with. Do I 100% believe it, nah but I am comfortable with it, I know she is not doing it with all the mongers, so maybe I am one of a select few.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
And she doesn't work a FS shop. And everything she said she does is what was reported to me. Hell, I've even taught her tricks for her customers to keep them coming back. I trust her and I want her to make cash.
That trick you taught her was good. Now I know why she tried to give me a rimjob the last time I visited!

Just kidding! I only let the Korean girls in Baldwin Park do that after a thorough table shower so I don't feel self-conscious about my hygiene down there.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Daffy, have a backup plan on your Vegas Date. Dont know your relationship but I cant tell you how many times i offered and offer accepted to go to Vegas, only to be disappointed. If shes is Chinese or Korean, the chances are much better, if she is Viet, they seemed to have no problem getting all excited, say YES, let you make ressies and last minute, flake out! The ones that do go get a great taste of Vegas.

As far as Fluck, sorry bro... its hard to get a cute, young viet off your mind by going to any massage parlor, especially a foot massage place. Its rather disappointing out there if your comparing anything to your girl. My advice is to save your money and join Hx, get a hot Thai or Korean gal...
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Speculating in HB may not be too productive with the City trying to pass new regs on the parlors. So the providers could be a little spooked with a new young guy cause they think you could be popo. Odds are that is what the MMS thought and she shut the girl down and sent in an ugly closer to make sure you wouldn't get anything.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

97 responses in 2 days. Very impressive. At first I was thinking Drunken Dog is yanking our chain with the fake naivety, but now I don't think so.
We know some things about the MP scene, but these girls own it and live it. They know the score and have inside information on any shop they are considering working at. Maybe there are some FOB girls that are surprised, but all the girls I know are very well informed.
There are 4 main types of massage establishments.
1. Expensive legit (mostly legit) places like spas, hotels, chiropractors, etc. Typically $60-$90/hour and the girls are highly trained and skilled. Do not expect extras unless you have money, game, luck and don't care if you offend the girl.
2. Cheap foot massage. They offer $20-$25 foot or $30-$35 body massage. Mostly legit, but mongers here will confirm that rare HE conversions occur.
3. HE massage parlors. Typically $45-$60/hour with a $40+ tip. Massage skills level varies greatly, as some girls really are trained and some rely on their tits and HE skills. Typically get average massage and HE with little to no effort. FS conversions can occur. If the girl is not willing to give HE, then she will have upset customers and mamasan will pressure her or fire her.
4. FS parlors. Typically $40/hhr - $60/hr with $100 tip.These girls are expected to offer FS. If she is not willing to give FS, then she will have upset customers and mamasan will pressure her or fire her.
Mamasan and the MP girl both know the score before they start working. These girls are not responding to job ads. These jobs are worked out by word of mouth within their secret world.
If FYeah's girl went to a FS place, then that is exactly where she intended to be and that is exactly what she is doing. I think he should share her and be happy that his brothers get a taste of what he once enjoyed.

Last edited by needasianspinner; March 11th, 2015 at 11:44 AM.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hugh is correct fluck. She may have thought you were a cop. But most cops don't get caught flogging . Probably caught her by surprise at the end
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

I don't think that's what happened. The last thing I can be mistaken for is a cop that's for sure. The girl that was massaging me kept trying to close the curtains, she was all incognito like, and whenever she heard someone walking by she would move away and act all legit. If they thought I was 5.0 you think they would have said "you not allowed here, don't come back?