Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 31st, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all
Default Is it a Chinese thing?

I’ve been going to a few Chinese foot and body massage places lately. Some of the places have younger workers but most of the have women over 40. I noticed something recently..... some of the women are giving more mileage even in places that are listed a legit. I won’t name any establishments but I have notice that many of the women will do FS without any raincoats. Is BB a Chinese thing? It’s been offered at more than a few places.... I usually pretend to almost enter BB and have not heard no... before I bring out the hat..

Do chinese prefer BB or is it I’m so good looking they can’t say no to me (lol)
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

You always claims chicks want you. You couldn’t even describe the girl you claimed only works on appts then you didn’t want to tell me anymore when I kept asking you to describe her. You must be old, fat and bald with a micro penis
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Can we please not start shit.
VIP User

I’m just pointing out that good looking people do not keep talking about how good looking they are. In forums like these is where they gloat and make up stories to make themselves feel better about their shortcummings
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I agree. I want to more information about the posted topic.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I've always noticed that new immigrant Asian women for the most part allow if not prefer BBFS. They seem to be more concerned with not getting pregnant more than contracting an STD.
Unread February 1st, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanteam View Post
You always claims chicks want you. You couldn’t even describe the girl you claimed only works on appts then you didn’t want to tell me anymore when I kept asking you to describe her. You must be old, fat and bald with a micro penis
First of all.... you’re a dick. You ask me to share but when I asked you to share you gave nothing. You’re a jackass that want info but share nothing ... that is why I told you to fuck off... I’m pretty sure you pulled that shit with other mongers. You wanted to know everything before you gave anything up.... that is a bunch of bullshit because you approached me to share secret gems first .... I did not approach you
VIP User

Quote:
I agree ... but I already replied to that jackass. He approached me to share secret gems and when I gave him a little info and asked him to respond in kind he gave me nothing.... therefore I did not give him any more info

It’s really simple, if you ask me to trade secret gems you should be willing to share first. If I gave him my secret gem he might have gave me lily yins info and say we were even.

My PM to him was if he was not willing to share first then he should keep his hidden gem and I would keep mine.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
First of all.... you’re a dick. You ask me to share but when I asked you to share you gave nothing. You’re a jackass that want info but share nothing ... that is why I told you to fuck off... I’m pretty sure you pulled that shit with other mongers. You wanted to know everything before you gave anything up.... that is a bunch of bullshit because you approached me to share secret gems first .... I did not approach you
You didn’t share any info. You just said you knew many hot ladies who thinks you’re a super model and only provides service to you by appt. you said you will see her on thurs and ask her. I asked to describe her and you didn’t even want to do that. You never gave a name number or where she currently works.

Why would I give you any info if you didn’t give me anything yet? You sounded like you were full of shit from the beginning. I wouldn’t trust you giving you anything first if you have a difficult time even describing someone.
VIP User

playern818 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Thank you.