Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 2nd, 2016
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Impulse or scheduled?

Years ago I posted about being a caregiver for a parent who has dementia, I got some pretty cool emails offering advice, support and just good wishes. I had been in the hobby for years before becoming a caregiver and have continued but with less frequency as the years have gone on. Like a lot of guys here I had my moments of burn out but I noticed that as the years have gone on my burn out or frustration with the hobby isn't due to seeing the same old faces or to much of a good thing it was because it went from an impulse thing, going when and wherever I wanted when I got the itch, to having to schedule days in advance a quick visit.

Three years ago we moved to Colorado and have only had the chance to get out maybe eight times and I think that number may actually only be six times. I'm sure there were opportunities but when there is so much planning and this becomes just another chore the desire the excitement is crushed and I wind up not going.

It got me thinking though do most mongers go to the parlors when the urge hits them or is there scheduling around life's daily chores. When my sister and I first became caregivers and we all moved in together I could say I was going to the gym but instead choose from a handful of parlors and be home in an hour, now the closest parlor worth going to is a hour away and most sessions are an hour long here so three hours is just to long to be away.
Unread October 3rd, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

That's commendable that you've taken on the responsibilities and hard work to care for a parent that can no longer take care of themself. That involves a considerable amount of self-sacrifice which shouldn't be taken lightly, and most people don't have it in them to accept that burden. That said, you (and your sister, for that matter) have the right to take off for a few hours without having to explain or justify being gone. For a married person, the absence could produce fears of infidelity, but I don't see the same issue for siblings. Perhaps there's something I missed.

For me, it's always a concern because I'm married and don't want to arouse suspicion, so I have to take extra care to have a cover story when I'm out and about. A regular activity like going to the gym or playing golf allows that freedom without having to come up with a fresh excuse to be away each time. Not many of us have the kind of marriage where we can say, "I said, I'm going out. Don't worry about where I'm going, just have dinner ready when I get home!"

So scheduling my forays is how I deal with it. I know that certain days I can have a few hours to myself and make the most of them. Not much impulse mongering for me. It's better that way. Spend less when it's planned. To be honest though, I'm really getting tired of the whole scene. Maybe I'm just getting old and jaded, but the thrill is definitely slipping away. Sex used to be my god, now it's more of an annoyance, like getting hungry, something you have to deal with. Once addressed, then I'm fine until next time. Maybe old age is just like that. Now, get off of my lawn!
Unread October 3rd, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

i think you should vacation in Asia if you can afford it. Right now there are some super cheap flights under $500 on some sketchy Asian airlines. The other thing you should be doing is trying to cultivate some talent closer to home..yeah its more work but there is a college near where you live? Seeking arrangement can work just have her over when your sister is gone and your parent is sleeping. Personal ads on craigslist can be a possibilty and maybe there are cheap hotels near where you live. My current hot one is up in West LA and there are no cheap 3 star hotels near her so I have to talk her down to the LAX area...hookers are more cost effective I think but not quite as fun.
Unread October 3rd, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

It's always better if you can go on an impulse. That's FS on demand, which is the best.
When I have to schedule it, somehow it's not the same. For example, when I plan it for the weekend, by the time we get there I might be already burnt out with work, family, parents, etc. So the feel is greatly reduced.
Caring for elderly parents is a huge sacrifice, I wish you strength.
Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I do some of both but mostly planned around the couple of afternoons I have free while the wife is still at work. I'm almost strictly Seeking Arrangements now but on the rare occasion that all of my SA girls are busy I'll sometimes play Russian Roulette with a MP girl and more often than not it ends in disappointment. Not many good looking FS MP girls you can count on these days. Also HX is a good option but sometimes hard to schedule on short notice. I agree with Hugh...Cultivate a couple of girls from SA and keep them in a rotation and you'll almost always have one ready when you are. Plus there is something to be said about a hot young college girl that likes to fuck...especially when they like to fuck ME!! LOLO
Unread October 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

SA is a nice concept, and it might be the best avenue for mongering in the future.
As MPkid said, FS AMPs are trickling down in terms of recruiting talent. BP is too much crap to weed through. And CV is now mainly fake/edited photos, and mediocre service.
The only thing is that SA is mostly white providers, not as many Asian. And it requires cultivating.
Unread October 5th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
SA is a nice concept, and it might be the best avenue for mongering in the future.
As MPkid said, FS AMPs are trickling down in terms of recruiting talent. BP is too much crap to weed through. And CV is now mainly fake/edited photos, and mediocre service.
The only thing is that SA is mostly white providers, not as many Asian. And it requires cultivating.
Many white girls but plenty of Latinas and more than enough Asian that you'll be fine if that's all you want but you're right.... It takes a lot of work.
Unread November 9th, 2016
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

So I did my research and found a mp close enough to me that offers FS and has beautiful women. It's amazing what comes your way when you need it lol. My first venture didn't go to well there was to many start and stops, questions on how long I paid for, did I get a table shower or not, and then she couldn't find my payment so she had to go find that, by the time she got back to the room I was frustrated and just wanted to get going then there was confusion on daty or not so I slid her to the edge of the table grabbed her ankles and took out some frustration. Not quite the return I had hoped for but its good to know there is a place I can get to and not have to do much planning ahead of time.
Unread November 10th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I like to call ahead and schedule. I usually like to take care of morning wood. IfI have the provider's contact, I would actually make two calls. I would contact the provider the day before to make sure she's available the next morning. Then I would call the shop and schedule an appointment. It works out well for me .